Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

*being snuggled by Bishop and Dusk*hey Ry.*smiles*

Catherine:*setting up her prank*

Artaith:*reading*

Poppy:*laying in a hammock she made, far away from Ariadne*

Lia:*drawing*...

Belle:*on her own*...

Nah. That's why dogs only live like twenty years (depending on breed and all) because their years are 'accelerated'.

I will enjoy all the fluff I want with Soul. *Pouting*

Cassia: *Wilting flowers*

Where did you hear that . . . It makes more sense to multiply. So the dog actually lives past the age of you know, three . . .

That's what I've been saying the whole time thought . . . Just in a different way I guess. A human year is seven 'dog' years. Which mean if the dog is three human years, it's twenty one in dog years. You see what I'm saying?

Cassia: *Hides pile of flowers under rug* B-But Ivy . . . I have to destroy. It's in my nature.

Poppy:*laying in a hammock made out of leaves of a palm tree even thought Palm trees don't grow in chb*well kill something else or find another way of release.

Cassia: *Grins mischievously* Oh, I know plenty of other ways . . .

Just join in the fluff, Ryan! It's so fluffy!

Ariadne: *Tosses a different type of grenade over at Poppy there's a note on it that says 'for your dying plants'*

Sebastian: *Glides down in front of Lia* hey you.

Poppy:sure why not... I haven't had pop tarts in forever. And Techie gurl, just stay away from me.*rolls out of her hammock and takes some pop tarts from Ryker, walks off*

Lia:*smiles a bit*hey..

*pulls Ryan into the bed*its fluffy here.

*laughs, throws potato at Bishop*

I think I'm going to enact the you must wait 10-15 minutes between your last post. since @Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @BishopOfKings, @TheGodSnake and some others need to post.

I think there should be turns or something in place, because whenever I go to post, someone posts over me and I'm like, "Okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back