• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Calling all romantic, mythical long term partners !

interchangeabledoll

Magic Eight Ball
I'm looking for a long term partners that will write enchanting tales with me and romance that sparks off and flies.

I'm new to the side but no where new to role playing. I expect paragraphs, proper Grammer, and no one liners please !

I really would like to do a forbidden romance between two opposing factors. An elemental and a human ( or opposed elemental), a ram satyress and a hunter, a siren and a victim.

I don't care about gender, male or female or other is fine ! I personally roleplay females more just an FYI.

There's no much information on this and I'm sorry. But if you're interested feel free to tell me ♡

~Jakey

I've wanted to do a roleplay involving a satyr for a while! PM me with your ideas if you'd like to play :)

The Element X Human sounds interesting! ^-^

Would you be ok with playing male for this plot though? Because I generally do not play male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back