• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Callidus Academy the Top Institute for Learning and Success

Sunfall27

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome one and all to Callidus Academy the top institute for success and learning! Here at Callidus Academy we strive to give our students the best experiences and opportunities possible. Whether you were enrolled or you received a scholarship all are welcome to the best academy in the United States!
-Headmistress Humblecut
Hello! I believe Headmistress Humblecut said it best, this is a slice-of-life academy group role play to be filled with high school drama. It is set in modern day Maine where Callidus Academy is snuggled into the woods. Callidus Academy is a highly prestigious school, meaning if you attend you're either very well off financially or you received a scholarship. Currently, the role play is only accepting students as most of the role play will happen outside of classes. I do ask for at least one post with 1+ paragraph per week or two. Life getting crazy is completely understandable, this is just a request to keep the role play alive. This will we set in high school so all characters must be between 14-18. you may have as many characters as you want but obviously not a ridiculous amount. Each character must also fit into one of the types listed below. This is to ensure that the role play with have a diverse range of personalities in its characters. If your character doesn't fit into any of them just let me know and I'll look it over.

OPEN - The Mean Kids - Whatever the latest fashion is, they're into it. They form exclusive cliques, and gossip is their native language. They crave popularity, often because they feel insecure. They are basically the bullies of the school and will pick on anyone who isn't in their group.

OPEN - The Jocks - Jocks live for the athletics lifestyle and tend to be popular with many of their peers. Though Callidus Academy offers very few sports the Jocks are somehow involved in all of them.

OPEN - The Nerds - Nerds are obsessed and often have superior knowledge or devotion to something, usually aren't fashion-conscious, may be introverted, and do well in school. These are the kids who are here on academic scholarship, the kids here for the schools quality of education.

OPEN - The Rich Kids - If one of these kids started a fire in their dorm it would go completely unpunished. Their parents paid a pretty penny to get them into the school and even will donate to any fund the school has. These kids along with the Mean Kids pretty much run the school, they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

OPEN - The Emos - An emotional roller coaster. Their emotions are reflected in their appearance, which usually consists of dark clothing, streaked bangs, and tattoos and piercings.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my interest check, I hope this role play suits your fancy and if it doesn't you find one that does!

Love the concept, and would enjoy having a character or three to help flesh things out!

I like this concept, could I have a spot in the Nerds and one of the Emo Mofos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back