• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Call of Duty/MW roleplay with supernatural twist

snetts

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey!

I'm looking for someone to 1x1 roleplay COD with me. I have an interest in König as my main crush, but I could negotiate :closedeyessmile:.
The way I've always roleplayed is we have an original character, with their interest being someone from the fandom and we write in 3rd person. I always make sure I have decently sized responses (no one-liners!! paragraphs are expected). I will typically respond several times a week - any longer and I will give notice.

I have this idea stuck in my head for forever now and I'm itching to play it out with someone! The OC is being hunted by several different factions to be used as a military weapon, as they have a particular power that they've tried to hide forever. When the OC's interest finally gets their hands on them, there's a huge conflict of interest when they gets close with the OC and they no longer want to turn them over.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back