• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - High Casual

SociallyAwkward123 said:
, but his dancing
Nooo don't remind me xD I feel so bad laughing at my Bias...but his friggin dancing. Why is it so hard to do though its so bad / dorky?

Wait Sassy Go Go? Oh wait OMG! I feel so dumb xD ahahaha. Cheer up is the other name for it, good lord no wonder the plot is familiar it IS the sassy go go plot xD God I watched that show last year on Viki, With my bad memory... I could easily watch it and enjoy it all over again.

SociallyAwkward123 said:
i really want to use Jin though
Also if I do this RP you will KILL me with Jin... wait if we have romance lines my character, your character that uses Jin's face...oooo yesss please.

*clears throat* I mean what? totally not plotting

tumblr_n8t7epY6rX1t4u75fo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_o099yafIMF1rizlg4_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ns4csy3DYo1tvou3e_500.gif

the awkward king is here

Last edited by a moderator:
13118081_1716137481992063_133137097_n.jpg

how can you not be friends with me? i'm using this duckling as a FC xD

SociallyAwkward123 said:
13118081_1716137481992063_133137097_n.jpg

how can you not be friends with me? i'm using this duckling as a FC xD
I literally burst out laughing xD now people might think I'm crazy thanks for that

RegalWindstar said:
Also Maybe we should take this to PMs Desp might kill us xD
And holy mother of lamas Jin is sexy AF
Naaaah we'll be fine~

SociallyAwkward123 said:
Naaaah we'll be fine~
If Desp wants to kill us for this I blame you then and I'm so using you as a distraction while I run away :P

Aren't I the best friend ever? xD

Anyways, onto Social's FCs

If we are being allowed two characters then these will be my two FCs + preferred roles

Gwon, Jun-su

FC: Kim, Seokjin

The White Tiger's' Prince

tumblr_o69cyeLnjY1qza1k3o3_r1_400.gif

Joo, Chanmi

FC: Kim, Chungha

The Real King's Mischievous Dancer

tumblr_o4idoyqVn01r295ako9_400.gif

honestly couldn't think of anything else that would keep my bias from showing xD​

SociallyAwkward123 said:
Kim, Seokjin
The White Tiger's' Prince

tumblr_o69cyeLnjY1qza1k3o3_r1_400.gif
I WANT HIM. If there is Romance hes mine I'll fight ANYONE ELSE for him. *grabs chainsaw* Miiiiine

@Despondency If there is romance, if there is Jin. I'm IN

Hello, I'm back from the magical land of Foodlandia and have finally made a sort of idea for my characters

Kawaii's Characters

Choi, Byeol-Ho

Real King's B-Girl DJ

FC - Jo Eun Hee

tumblr_inline_n4uzq7OvLQ1sx2cwu.png

Kim, Noeul

White Tiger's Baby Faced Charmer

FC - Jung Joon Young

tumblr_mtrp85JOR41qf3ympo1_500.gif

@Despondency Omfg those two posts of mine you liked... oh dear god I almost laughed seeing which ones you liked xD

*hugs* thank god I didn't or else I would of been a crazy person again. xD

@Despondency Also I know for a fact you and I have talked before, I can't remember what stuff we talked about though or even if we became friends, if not we should. Thing is I follow friends so I remember who my friends are even if they change names but I never followed you....

RegalWindstar said:
@Despondency Also I know for a fact you and I have talked before, I can't remember what stuff we talked about though or even if we became friends, if not we should. Thing is I follow friends so I remember who my friends are even if they change names but I never followed you....
haha yes

we have spoken to eachother before
:)

Considering how much I am in love with Sassy Go Go, it's no surprise that I'm extremely interested in this ;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back