• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ❝ BURY A FRIEND. ❞

Whooo lordy, finally done I think
I'll nitpick for sp&g sometime later ^^

oh my, i'm like in love with this! i think this has already started, but if there's room, could i join?

oh my, i'm like in love with this! i think this has already started, but if there's room, could i join?
yes of course ! i’ve just put the due date to this coming friday so there’s heaps of time~

you can find the links in the first post (:

ooooo very interested in applying for this... i saw that you're looking for more male characters, which i could manage but the character I have in mind would be either female or non binary and I wanted to check if that would be ok?

ooooo very interested in applying for this... i saw that you're looking for more male characters, which i could manage but the character I have in mind would be either female or non binary and I wanted to check if that would be ok?
apply for whatever you feel comfortable with ! we're currently got an alright amount of male + female applicants to go with whatever you like~

ayeee liv i'm late to the game, been at the beach all weeeekk, but am going to apply !

i'd make a boyo of course get ready to meet the next luca just kidding he'd be the opposite of puffs

Last edited:
i'm interestedddddddd tho, so i'll get my cs either before or on friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back