• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Streets of Rage: A Vigilante Story

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Has anything actually started in here yet by the way? I haven't seen much activity so I was concerned about that O.o

[/QUOTE]
Oh hai there, Vampire girl.

*sighs* I am personally worried that my own RP shall slowly die off soon.... Trying to get things going again but, it's become stagnant..

Hopefully this one will start up otherwise I'm gonna be RPless...

YumenoTsukishiro said:
I was summoned here. What are the open positions, yes? :D
Lieutenants in the police forces, low rank police, head of the criminals, criminal grunts.

@everyone, I'll be studying this as soon as we have a few more cops and crooks to balance out the sides a bit. On that topic, I'll be making one or the other tonight to speed things along. So hopefully the RP will start this week.

Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-game-called-life-accepting.195935/ said:
Casual - A Game Called Life (Accepting)[/URL]
There it would be... Its a casual one... That's inspired by Sword Art Online... Though not really related to it at all anymore... Still just give it a look over if you would like to...
...This is not casual by any means. This is a well-crafted, SAO-based RP.

YumenoTsukishiro said:
...This is not casual by any means. This is a well-crafted, SAO-based RP.
Thanks Yumeno, honestly I only set it to casual in some vague hopes of attracting people to it. Though I've got about five semi consistent peeps it just has a large lack of activity partly my fault I suppose....

Last edited by a moderator:
YumenoTsukishiro said:
And she'll beeeeeeeee!
Well, someone you won't expect. At all. :D
I've got ten dollars on Irina again x3 or possibly Selene

Anyways... I'm going to work on my sheet now cause I've got nothing better to do owo

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I've got ten dollars on Irina again x3 or possibly Selene
Anyways... I'm going to work on my sheet now cause I've got nothing better to do owo

[/QUOTE]
I raise you a 20 on it being Irina or Selene.

Ugh damn BBcode is messing up on me today for no reason... Hate when this happens....

None of you won a prize, though thanks for trying. :D

But she is somewhat related to them both.

@Elysium did my red oni/white oni idea pass? If you want anything changed or think that the dual personality isn't needed just tell me and I'll change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back