• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Streets of Rage: A Vigilante Story

Elysium said:
Somewhat. Not star wars level of sci fi, but technology is more advanced than our modern day. I couldn't find pictures I liked without the spaceships, but those don't exist in this universe. Technology upgrades in this univese are things like lighted ceilings instead of light fixtures, more advanced medical equipment, etc.
Fantastic. Good to know. Thanks.

Okeez.

Question: Does a 'private investigator' count as a vigilante?

Question: what kind of weaponry are the gangsters limited to? Can they have a large caliber revolver and a shotgun/rifle?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Two medical doctors? No Vigilante outta stay hurt for very long.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't realize that someone else made one until I was halfway through the editing process, would have made her slightly different if I had realized it sooner. Oh well, I just hope it all gets accepted, kind of worried as it's not as detailed as the others on here.

@Elysium In the light of having so many vigilantes, can I change Oni/Kameron into a hybrid. My idea is for K, the sane one, wears a white oni mask and is a semi-lethal vigilante. Meanwhile, Killer, the psycho, wears a black (or red) oni mask and is a member of the League. The only thing stopping the two of them from ripping each other's throats out is that they, physically being the same person, share the same throat and both of them want to do what they think is best for "Kameron".

Will review characters now.

@Yesman - Sounds good. Sounds interesting.

@Wandering Hollow - All Police positions are open, from leader of the Unit down to the low tier officers. Head of the criminals and criminal grunts. Until we flesh out a few of the other positions, I think I will freeze the vigilantes where they are at, for a balanced story. Already submitted or or WIP characters will still be allowed to stay vigilantes.

Elysium said:
Will review characters now.
@Yesman - Sounds good. Sounds interesting.

@Wandering Hollow - All Police positions are open, from leader of the Unit down to the low tier officers. Head of the criminals and criminal grunts. Until we flesh out a few of the other positions, I think I will freeze the vigilantes where they are at, for a balanced story. Already submitted or or WIP characters will still be allowed to stay vigilantes.
Hm. Time for me to uphold the law then. Balance out the law from the lawless.

Would you kindly reserve a regular police slot and the Head honcho police slot?

@Elysium Killer/Red Oni and K/White Oni has joined the fight!

I'm not too about having Killer fight seven armed men and finish with killing four of them. Is that too Batman/Expendables-ish? I'll turn it down if it is.

EDIT: Nvm, I changed it so he took on two men and won despite getting injured. Seems a bit more realistic to me

@Elysium

My W.I.P time will have to extend a bit due to me stupidly (and accidentally) deleting the whole stuff.

But rest assured that a Private detective and a cold enforcer is coming up the street.

But to confirm it again, are these weapons allowed:

AutoMag

Ultimate 500

H&K USP Tactical with suppressor

Brass knuckles

StG-58 with DSA type I receiver

Telescoping baton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back