Burngate ( Recruitment )

I'm a purple panda of gentleness? Where did this subject spring up from?

..But you got my favourite colour right...

But, panda? What!?

The fact that I'm back here every three seconds begs to differ, Nem.

Well Xynia, we could always engage in roleplay. Nice chair by the way.

Well my dearest Nem pandas are very gentle creatures, so I am saying you are a panda that is really gentle,because I stalk you in your dreams and in reality I know your favorite color.

LET THE RP OF BURNGATE BEGIN *Sets off 300 roman candles that for some reason point at everyone even if they move and sets loose 801 pandas*

Well i heard of a place called outside from this guy who knew a guy whos brother knew this guy who knew this Russian guy who knew this Australian guy who went outside

Xynia1998 said:
Well my dearest Nem pandas are very gentle creatures, so I am saying you are a panda that is really gentle,because I stalk you in your dreams and in reality I know your favorite color.
Damnit, Xynia.

Releasing all my secrets. 

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My storyline is going quite well. I must've chosen different dialogue options.

[/QUOTE]
I feel the same.

*Sagenod.*

My storyline is going pretty good, I get free loot all the time.

lol anyway I must leave bye and someone start posting Evra is just working by herself at the moment, so someone do something, or else I will get the creepy cannibal clown after you.

I don't see why you have to bring my dentist into this, but I will begin posting nonetheless.

He'll murder you as soon as you're in the chair, but by god he makes sure every corpse has the pearliest whites of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back