Brian Jacques- Redwall

One of my absolute favorite series from my childhood and a nostalgic treat as an adult; the adventures, the riddles/songs, the delicious recipes, and the notorious villains all make for an enticing story. I think this would make a great role-play and wouldn't necessarily require familiarity with the books to join in the Redwall community.

Fun, yeah? :)

*gasps and stumbles backwards* Omgosh! My best childhood memories!!!!!!! You have instantly become my new best friend!!! *tears up as she recalls with vividness the recipes, songs, characters, scenery.....

Can we say best children's author ever?!?! I would even adore those books now as an adult! And those recipes!! Did they make you drool too?!?!

Okay...*breathes in and collects herself* Anyways...welcome to rpn! You've made an impression on me already. :D

Awww, I am very glad to have made a good friend- one who appreciates a good (read:excellent) story as well! :)

Drool? Oh goodness I could describe in detail the gooey amounts of saliva generated from reading about those cheese, pies, cakes, puddings.... But I shan't taint civilized conversation. ;)

Thank you kindly! I am glad to get back to creative writing, and in such a friendly environment too. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back