• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Break the Chains (Fantasy/Sci-Fi Hosted Project To-Be)

I'm interested!

So this may be a stupid question, but just to be clear-

We are playing humans on a basically "dead" planet, that is watched by Aliens and we are trying to escape?
And there are some creepy crawlies about aka monsters?
And there may potentially be one robot?

I'm interested!

So this may be a stupid question, but just to be clear-

We are playing humans on a basically "dead" planet, that is watched by Aliens and we are trying to escape?
And there are some creepy crawlies about aka monsters?
And there may potentially be one robot?
Not stupid in the slightest!

The world isn't quite 'dead'. As wildlife still flourishes at an extreme rate, which leads into the second question. The Aliens are in fact watching the planet, making sure that the human race can no longer be a threat. By 'escape' we more refer to the struggle for freedom. There will be an unwritten number of endings that is greatly influenced by the players. These could very well include things like rejoining the alliance, destroying the alien's home worlds, destroying our own world, or very well even controlling a god. We will be grabbing elements from both fantasy and sci-fi, where limits are actually extremely thin.

To the second question! The world will be inhabited by creatures that are not native to this planet. This is due to the fact that the Aliens will be using our world as something like a testing ground. We will have to deal with horrors from the other side of the system on our own home world. But this also means more chances at survival, as one could very well live off these new creatures. The possibility of dragon-like mounts are actually very likely. Because remember, humans adapt if nothing else, and this is around a thousand years after the events.

There is the potential of being a number of 'robots'. Whether they are actually functional or not is up for debate. More so, whether or not they are on the human's side.

Not stupid in the slightest!

The world isn't quite 'dead'. As wildlife still flourishes at an extreme rate, which leads into the second question. The Aliens are in fact watching the planet, making sure that the human race can no longer be a threat. By 'escape' we more refer to the struggle for freedom. There will be an unwritten number of endings that is greatly influenced by the players. These could very well include things like rejoining the alliance, destroying the alien's home worlds, destroying our own world, or very well even controlling a god. We will be grabbing elements from both fantasy and sci-fi, where limits are actually extremely thin.

To the second question! The world will be inhabited by creatures that are not native to this planet. This is due to the fact that the Aliens will be using our world as something like a testing ground. We will have to deal with horrors from the other side of the system on our own home world. But this also means more chances at survival, as one could very well live off these new creatures. The possibility of dragon-like mounts are actually very likely. Because remember, humans adapt if nothing else, and this is around a thousand years after the events.

There is the potential of being a number of 'robots'. Whether they are actually functional or not is up for debate. More so, whether or not they are on the human's side.

Okay! I'm in !

Okay! I'm in !
Glad to have you aboard!

We are running slightly behind schedule, which probably leads to a lot of questions that we can't honestly answer. This is due to balancing and the like on what few hours we can get to work. Easter pretty much snuck up on me, and with my life pretty much consisting of my nieces and nephews, it got a little busy. In other words, sorry everyone for the lack of updates, and thank you for your patience! I'll stay up a bit later tonight in order to unlock some of the information with Exanis so we can still meet that Monday deadline.... hopefully.

How's that thread coming along,don't mean to be rude just super excited for this rp
Hehe, information on it is being cross checked. Honestly wish a little more time could have been used... Thanks Easter!!!
But the thread should be up within the next 24 hours. If you want, go ahead and begin creating a basic character sheet. Name, Age, Gender, Appearance, Weapon preference, and just about anything else you might want to add so it can be ready. I'll probably add a theme to mine..

I do apologize for not quite getting it out on Monday!
Here for the next couple of days I'll have a personal goal of expanding the information. This includes adding a lore thread, a creature thread, the Extra's (aliens) thread, and of course, locations. But none of that is super important for getting the RP started.

As well, I want everyone trying to picture what kind of relic they might want so we can see if there is a possibility. Augments, weaponry, even random miscellaneous devices like teleporters.
I'll look forward to working with you all when things are up and running!

I've updated the first post, I'll get to working on creating the RP when I get the chance, sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back