• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Break me in

My Coffin Or Yours

Professional Psychopath
Good afternoon, all. I am brand spanking new to this site. Not new to roleplaying though (10+ years).

Let us begin:

Pairings:

VampirexHuman

HumanxHuman

Serial KillerxDetective/Profiler

StepSiblingxStepSibling

(I'm being lazy, suggest some pairings)

Times/Places:

Medieval

Fantasy

Modern

College

Hospital

(Again, being kind of lazy. I'm not too picky.)

I do not do:

Anime

MxM (Just not super good at playing dudes, unless their femme)

I really like gore, psychological thriller stuff.

Suggest stuff.

Oh and I can write 2-unlimited paragraphs.

So for StepxStep sibling, I had an idea that the parents were getting married in Vegas, spur of the moment thing. And the kids haven't met yet, but are slated to meet at the wedding the next day. But they get into shenanigans the night before and have a shock at the wedding when they see who the other is.

And for vampirexhuman I could come up with a pl

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
VampirexHuman
StepSiblingxStepSibling

Medieval

Fantasy

Hospital

I like these~
So for StepxStep sibling, I had an idea that the parents were getting married in Vegas, spur of the moment thing. And the kids haven't met yet, but are slated to meet at the wedding the next day. But they get into shenanigans the night before and have a shock at the wedding when they see who the other is.

And for vampirexhuman I could come up with a plot depending on what kind of setting you tend to like.

Eyyoo

This account is a lil' old since I don't really use this site as often as I'd like, but with my classes ending next month, I would like to set up a long-term role-play. I'm a college student, and have about ~10 years under my belt with role-playing (I.E. I role-played a bunch of Warrior cats in elementary school).

Lately I've been feeling a mad scientist x lab assistant/lab rat sort of relationship, with the mad scientist busy with his own crazy adventures and inventions to take care of himself and more often than not preforms his experiments on the lab rat/assistant. If you've seen Rick and Morty, it's similar but I'd like it to be set more professional and no in someone's yard. Also, the personalities of Rick and Morty shouldn't be exactly in our roleplay. It could be dark, gritty, violent, whatever you want. I'm not dead set on either role, so you can have first pick.

I'd be interested in Serial KillerxDetective/Profiler. Do you have a preference for playing the serial killer or the profiler?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back