Bow Down Mortals.

It's great to talk in character but sometimes you have to let off the character to talk to people normally if the situation calls for it.

That's all.

I really enjoy your character but I think it would be hard to try to hold a normal conversation. xD

There are quite a few people who are angry with me because they believe that I am copying on an account that I did not know existed to begin with. This makes me slightly sad.

Welcome to RpN, DD.

There are a wide variety of people here - I'm sure you'll find some writing partners and great roleplays here.

Welcome, Winged Daughter. I see you are another fellow immortal. In that case, I shall enjoy competing with you for supreme rule over RpN. >:3

TheKaosophile said:
Welcome to RPN, I am the reigning leader of darkness and chaos, good luck with surpassing me, because Shadow Wang is also vying for the title, but welcome anyway
Vying? Oh no Kao, I hold that title and no other. But you can dream. *maniacal laughter*

[QUOTE="The Devil's Daughter]Greetings, Dark Orange. I do believe that you and the Kaosphile shall be hard pressed to surpass my darkness.

[/QUOTE]
We shall see, my dear Winged Daughter, we shall see...

End of Passion play, crumbling away. I'm your source of self-destruction. Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear. Leading on your deaths construction. Taste me you will see more is all you need. You're dedicated to how I'm killing you. Come crawling faster. Obey your master. Your life burns faster. Obey your master. Master of puppets I"m pulling your strings, twisting you mind and smashing your dreams. Blinded by me, you can't see a thing. Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream. Master, Master.

Needlework the way, never you betray. Life of death becoming clearer. Pain monopoly, becoming clearer. Chop your breakfast on a mirror.

Master, Master, where's the drams that I've been after?

Master, master, you promised only lies.

Laughter, laughter, all I hear and see is laughter.

Laughter, laughter, laughing at my cries!

Hell is worth all that, natural habitat. Just a rhyme without a reason. Never ending maze, drift on numbered days. Now your life is out of season I will occupy, I will help you die. I will run through you.

NOW I RULE YOU TOO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back