Bow Down Mortals.

I have arisen from hell, having gained the power to move freely between my home and the mortal realm by my mother's blood. Silly woman thought it would be a smart idea to attempt a summoning spell as she was birthing me. That power flowed into me, and unlike most Demons and Devils, I can not roam freely between realms. My father has tasked me with taking over the place known as RPNation. I believe that shall be a difficult task, but sooner or later I shall achieve victory!

Who shall follow my lead, or oppose me? I shall spare those who are loyal. Those who are not loyal? Well, that is a different story entirely.

My first order of taking over is to tell you my secondary purpose is on this site. And that is to write. I do love to write.

I enjoy writing Supernatural, Horror and Fantasy. I have recently journeyed into the art of writing things of a more high tech nature. I hope to write with some of you, soon.

Farewell, Mortals.

Welcome to RPN, I am the reigning leader of darkness and chaos, good luck with surpassing me, because Shadow Wang is also vying for the title, but welcome anyway

Hello there, Daughter.

Welcome to RpNation!

I assure you that you'll have a magnificent stay here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or drop by the Shoutbox!

I cannot wait to roleplay with you so hit me up for anything that's not a 1x1.

Because I suck at 1x1s.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to greet me, mister Phile.

Twould seem that a cow has learned how to speak. How interesting. I shall speak to you once I have made something that is worthy of this site.

*IC* You wouldn't dare take over. Do you want me to punch you back to where you came from?

*OOC* Welcome, you seem like a good RPer.

Mortal, you find it to be a hard task to lay your hands upon me. The daughter of the Devil is not without her powers. You would find me a harder rival to beat than the Trickster God Loki. He is nothing but a mewling babe compared to me.

I thank you for your kind words.

[QUOTE="The Devil's Daughter]Hello, Silver Haired one.

[/QUOTE]
Silver Haired one?

I could get used to that. But please, call me Aki. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer. Or just call me the Silver Haired one. :3

Why thank you. I will take that as a compliment to my amazingly good looks.

Shall I call you by a nickname as well? Or title?

The Title that my father has awarded me is difficult to pronounce in the Human tongue. I shall update you when I find such a title that could be spoken in the tongue of humans, oh one of the Silver Hair.

Alright then, I'll hold you to that.

I hope you find RpNation to your liking.

I feel like I know you :P

I hope that people treat me as they would treat themselves, twould seem that I have already run into a spot of trouble within the reaches of the shoutbox.

I would not know if you knew me or not, Silver Haired one. Perhaps you have read of me before.

IC: Hello missy~

Ooc: You seem like a really really good RPer. I do all of your above mentioned genres, fantasy being my least favorite of the three. Welcome!

Sorry to barge in on this conversation but, IDontWriteTragedies, I cannot stop laughing at your profile picture. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back