• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☢ ~*~ ☣ Bound By Chains ☣ ~*~ ☢ {OPEN & ACCEPTING} {REMAKE}

I've seen the old thread and never joined it, but now I have a second chance at it. Gonna post up a male scientist character tomorrow just gotta finish up his long biography.

@Cloud Nagasake

Err, I can't say that I'm very pleased with you taking my code and format, especially without asking. Believe it or not, I actually did spend some time with that code and I believe that it's actually quite rude to take someone else's work and use it like that. Could you please remove your CS post and come up with your own format?

Kindly dear I would be more than happy to~! :D I just wanted to try out a decent coding and at an attempt to break down how you did it, but rest assured I will leave you be. @Nano

Last edited by a moderator:
Birb said:
@Nano what's with that hype cookie the post is already up =A=

>;9

I am free to do what I wish.

Edit: I hope the fact that the post was a collab is alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for being unable to post anything today you guys x.x ill get up a post tomorrows but I am way too exhausted to be able to think of anything to type tonight x.x sorrys

@BlankName

Oh dear owo sorryyy for not messaging you about this sooner x.x my brain has been a mess lately and i even said i was going to post but forgot to. Dear god!

Sorrrrryyy everyone!!!! X.x

@BlankName

You joined rights? O.o did i ever accept your character? I dun remember if i didnt it is accepted :3

----

As for the apology thats for others xD sorry ignore what i said about the not posting and such

BlankName said:

View attachment 255100 View attachment 255101 View attachment 255102

Name: Evan 'Tahoma' Zhujiao (Carp)

Species: Evolved Human

Power(s):

~Split~

Evan has the ability to split himself in three different ways, making three versions of himself. So, in a sense. He can split into three people. Each one has a name. Like T1, T2, and T3. They all have different personalities. T1 is the smart one, often crafts ideas and uses the other T's to do his bidding. T2 is the normal one, stupid at best but is medium in knowledge and more. T3 is the Wildcard. He can end up with a random personality. So, it's hard to understand T3. When one of the clones die. They go straight back to Evan and he can bring them back out after a day. Evan's clones make plans, crafty and very..
not chill.

~Gravity~

Evan can manipulate Gravity. But when he uses it for too long. It puts a lot of strain on his body. He can apply gravity to someone, making them float or pull them down. Either way, he still has trouble using it. As it can knock him out and give him massive nosebleeds.

~Warding~

Evan, being somewhat a human, he also got the ability to Ward areas. Make items stronger. He can place a ward on a door, making it impossible to open and if he applies it to a object, it's very hard to break it. However, he can't place wards on organic materials, such as humans, animals. Anything that has flesh and bones, and with that, he can't ward himself.

Weaknesses:

-Idiot at heart

-Can't talk without being loud

Personality:

Evan, being able to split into three other people. T1 is smart and crafty. He often manipulates the other T's and makes them sacrifice themselves for his own good. T2 is the normal one, balanced in all traits with the T's. T3 is the wildcard, he can end up with 16 other personalities. And when his personality ends up being 'stupid', T1 gets crafty, and makes a plan.

Bio:

Evan doesn't know much about his past, him shifting into three different forms of himself gave him something else to think about. So, he can't recall anything about his past. All he knows is that he ended in the Asylum, he can't recall why but he just somewhat got jailed in.

Other:

Evan often talks to his clones, seeing them as a nice person to have a talk with.

He often tries and get T1 to craft a plan. But he just can't.

Evan got the nickname Carp by winning fish at carnivals. It's one of the things he can recall.

(Is this okay? PM me or Tag me (Maybe Quote) to tell me to fix or add anything at all! I hope my Character isn't that OP, cause he can split into three and all. Okay than, see ya! (gun)(^U^))

O.o this?

@happydeath

No worries! Just gives more people time to post in the meantime! ^^ Life happens and though it may suck it'll get better :P Just keep ya chin up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back