Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.(Need A Male)

Have you head this song before? c:

• Yes!!! I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We just need one more male to make it even xP  
If someone makes a male character I won't start teh role play up until tomorrow.I'm literally fighting sleep right now x3 (I have my reason why I am >.<)

Last edited by a moderator:
((Okay! szomeone make a guyyyy! Dx maybe Forgo make your title say needs one for guy or make a post in recruiting if no one post after a while :3))

x3 I'm here to save the day my Love~

So what do you need~?

x3 Of course I will join but tomorrow my laptop is getting fixed so no RpNation for a while. My mom estimated that it might take a week until I get it back xp

Green Day Rules~!!!

What's Your Name?:

Reiji Kurokima

How old are you?:

Can you give us a description or traits of your personality?:

"If I don't want to talk then don't talk to me. I'll try to be settle with you but I don't like annoying little kids who can't take care of themselves. If I'm in a pissy mood then don't try to make me feel better because then I'll really hate you. Just leave me alone and you'll be okay in my book."

Would you like to tell us about your history?:

"What's it to you?"

What's your broken dream?:

"Teaching was my dream but even society took that away from me."

What do you look like?Please add additional details that we can't see:

Hijikata-Toshirou-anime-guys-23377142-1200-845-1.jpg

Anything else you would like us to know?:

"........What do you think"

What's Your Name?:

Daiski Kurokima

How old are you?:

Can you give us a description or traits of your personality?:

"Well I tend to smile more than others do. I also like to cheer people up though I'm not the sweetest person on earth, I have my moments when I'm just not in the mood to be nice. I like to think everyone has good in them and that the evil in the world will be fixed one day. So I guess you could say that I'm very optimistic."

Would you like to tell us about your history?:

"Nah my life is boring~."

What's your broken dream?:

"I wanted to stand out of the crowd and help someone, to reach out to them but I was too late...I failed."

What do you look like?Please add additional details that we can't see:

boy_render_by_radcliffeftshin-d4wohdm.png

Anything else you would like us to know?:

"I think I said enough."

[[ x3 Should I make them Brothers or Cousins~? ]]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's Your Name?: Alex Niverto

How old are you?:(17+ 26-) 21

Can you give us a description or traits of your personality?: Alex he's is usually as rather cold person and slow to make new friends but once he feels close to someone it begins to show as he is a outgoing and fun loving person with the occasional being loud.

Would you like to tell us about your history?: Most of Alec's life he's lived in gang controlled areas they were places even law enforcement wouldn't enter. But his house as a kid was usually a place to escape from the world for it was nice, He had a loving mother and father along with his older brother Marcus. One of the things that Alex and his brother would do would to go watch the local cage fights in town it was usually filled with gang members of all sorts. But eventually tragedy struck as when Alex and his brother were walking home from watching the cage fights Marcus was attacked and stabbed to death and Alex was unable to do anything to help or protect his brother after that day he decided he wanted to make his brother proud and become a cage fighter.

What's your broken dream?: Becoming A cage fighter

What do you look like?Please add additional details that we can't see:(Anime please.)
Toshiro_Hijikata_2_by_shel_yang.jpg

Anything else you would like us to know?: Failed at his dream because he was later sent to prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back