both for bloodshed (1X1 THE ONLY TRUE ME AND WRITE.) [Inactive]

Misty growled a warning, feeling his curiosity. "Don't you dare." She told him before continuing on his way, pushing him out and ignoring anything else he said. She sighed, taking deep breath as she continued, twirling a dagger in her hand.

Misty gritted her teeth. "I have a steak. I stabbed you with it. I have 3 steaks." She spun on him in irritation. "I have several weapons on me, including steaks. I don't need a baby sitter, if you would rather do the job be my guest, I know how to do my job..." She told him in irritation.

"I kind of dont trust you, i'll come along... but just to see your safely there, and to make sure kibo isnt there right now, so you can kill his child right quick" i said, smiling coldly at some children watching him and misty cross, pale figures in their dark forest, the children ran off screaming "GHOOOOOOOOOSSTTT! MOMMA I SAW A GHOST!"

Misty groaned softly, looking up at the sky. "Seriously? Why don't you just do this if you're going to some with me and annoy me the whole time anyway?" She asked, sliding her hands into the pocket of her coat as they walked. She glanced at the children, rolling her eyes a bit but not changing pace, they wouldn't come back.

"Hmm, remind me to drain them to nothing..." said xander hungrily, when the arrived at the house, he put an empathy link on her, so that he could assist when she wants him to reappear.

Misty rolled her eyes, She hardly cared if he killed the children, she was indifferent to their death or survival. She watched him disappear, sighing and shaking her head before turning back to the house. She debated her options before sliding in through the window, looking around.

xander starts to prepare for the party, he gets out barrels of HH- bloodwine, and lots of blood jello and other kids foods, some adult food as well, muffins with blood capsules.

Misty looked around the room she had slid into, a library. She slid to the door, starting to make her ways down the hall. She found his son but first went to find his off spring.

Jordan saw her, he decided to play dumb, then slowly follow her, he made sure she couldnt see hi, he picked up his stake and sneaked by her.

Misty relied on a lot more than her sight when it came to a job. She could feel when he started following her, but figured to leave it for now. Attacking him now might slow him down but wouldn't do her any good until she took care of his child. She made her way through the hallways until she found the room his child would be in.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back