• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Boredom

@Ekaterina

I'm really open to any! I just really prefer a detail-oriented style. I guess I would have to say a Modern or Fantasy genre if I had to. I really enjoy brainstorming with my roleplay partner. Do you have any ideas in mind?

I tend to also write using vivid imagery and such, so that's good. c:

Maybe, if you're into the Modern genre, we could do a roleplay where two friends decide to take a trip abroad together to visit several different countries, but strange things happen to them along the way. For example, they realize that they've been trailed by a car for a part of the journey, or that they've been sent anonymous warning notes.

I'm not really sure haha. But we could brainstorm this and work something out.

Sounds interesting! Would you like to talk in PM or here?

Would it be easier to make couples and such, to make it fast pace a bit? Dialogue can get dry with just two characters. And I'm a hopeless romantic haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back