• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Boots for Glass Slippers

.empathogen.

♡𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

R.O.O.T.

paramore

overview.

O
    nce upon a time, a land, and a people, there was a kingdom. While seemingly idyllic, it was flawed from its roots. The citizens of the small domain were already hard pressed for any luck and fed up with the newfound tyrrany that was left of their rulers. See, the King fell ill(?) and died, leaving his throne to be run by the ruthless and spoiled Queen. But this Queen had a secret. Her family had a touch of magic. Denizens of fairy blood, people in her family ended up becoming the advisors of great kings and godmothers to women of great influence. Her twin sister had the makings to become a powerful Fairy Godmother, while she was left with no natural gifts at all. In the end, malicious wickedness grasped her heart and she abandoned everything she knew, claiming that she'd get everything she ever wanted and deserved.

And, she did.

But, in her ignorance and lavish meandering of the court, the Queen has decimated the royal coffers and all but castrated their army. With no funds or military support, the Kingdom is open to any kind of disaster. So, what does the Crown do? They plan another ritzy party--this time, in the hopes of marrying off the Prince to get some security back into the realm. No one is brave enough to confront the beast of a woman head-on, but there is a revolt and resistance to the complete idiocracy of the Royals. The two children of the royal family seem to be the only ones with any sense left. The eldest prince, whom the ball is being held for, wants nothing to do with the politics of the Kingdom. His younger brother wants to implement a parliament system for the royal family to answer to. Alas, these ideas from a newer mind are written off callously by the ones who are supposed to be changing things for the better.

Well, it just so happens there is a young man, apprenticing under a certain Godmother to his half-sister-- a fairy in training, so to speak. It just so happens that he's also closely involved with one of the princes. And, this young man has a plan of all plans: to assassinate the Queen. All they need is the right girl and a solid pair of glass shoes.

intro

roles

rules

glass boots

don't fuckin'
crack

genre

fantasy, satire

status

accepting

spots open

7/8

Deadline

March 13th

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Count me in!!!

I'm eyeing that half-brother role lol

But the rebel tho :-:, imma have to snatch it up before it's gone

Sounds like a fun concept, I'm interested! Potentially either as the Girl or the Queen (it's so fun to be evil!)

The Stepsister sounds like an interesting character to play, count me in!

I am a bit confused about how all these characters are related though (it could just be because it's 4am and I am running on a single braincell)

I am a bit confused about how all these characters are related though (it could just be because it's 4am and I am running on a single braincell)
Instead of 2 mean stepsisters, I'm going with a half-brother (from a fling) and a stepsister who can't be kind all the time.

The Stepsister is related to both the Girl and the Half-Brother by marriage, whereas the Girl and the Half-Brother are related by blood.

Instead of 2 mean stepsisters, I'm going with a half-brother (from a fling) and a stepsister who can't be kind all the time.

The Stepsister is related to both the Girl and the Half-Brother by marriage, whereas the Girl and the Half-Brother are related by blood.
That makes sense, thank you for the clarification ^^

I'm gonna throw up a character sheet, just because I'm not feeling the best due to mental stuff and I could really use a pick-me-up from seeing some amazing characters being made. Hang tight, everybody.

i love a good fractured fairytale, super interested!

Here you guys go! The vibe of your desired character(s) are located in the Roles tab of this Interest Check. With that in mind, go nuts. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Here you guys go! The vibe of your desired character(s) are located in the Roles tab of this Interest Check. With that in mind, go nuts. Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Would you prefer realistic face claims for our characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back