Boondock Saints rp?

Nohara Rin

Nira! Lord of Elvis.
Title speaks for itself but I'm looking for a plot after the second movie, so if interested just let me know!

It will be taking place after the second movie and I'll be using my Character "Willo O'Connell" She's the sister of "Jacob O'Connell." the twin of Willo that was force to join the Italian mafia by trying to feed his younger sister. Well, when things didn't go as plan one night they ended up capturing her an him, they beat her in front of him till she passed out and he promised to do whatever they asked. Since that faithful day Willo hadn't seen her brother in over 10 years. Now she's back and joining with the FBI after a string of homicides with the Fillipo family name written all over in, in thoughts that her brother is being framed she is forced to join up with the Saints by an old friend Smecker, giving her the chance to save her brother. An offer she couldn't refuse. Now, if I can only get one person I'm thinking maybe one of the brothers gets kidnapped?

Sorry it took an extra day. Got caught up in some things. Where do you wanna start? and here on PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back