Boo!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha hahah ahah ah ah ... I have no idea what I am doing with my life ;_;

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha hahah ahah ah ah ... I have no idea what I am doing with my life ;_;

[/QUOTE]
Shit fren take a breather go get a cup of water

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]*flies into Pool* better

[/QUOTE]
Now you're wet.

Roni Bell]Thank you! I do love the panic at the disco signature you have going on there! [/QUOTE] A fellow PATD fan?!?! Thank you x3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19288-kestrel/ said:
@Kestrel[/URL] HAI, KES!

Ahaha. Eeryone's here for Kes it seems.

Yeah panic is great. Honestly like all of their albums equally which is fun.

Kestrel said:
*runs and hides*
It's really quite a simple spell. I summon confetti with Accio, then Flipendo to throw it in the air.

Hi! Long time, no see!
Huh, seems like there would be an easier way to do that, though. Maybe a spell that simply shreds paper you have on hand and sprinkles it about? Because otherwise you could be waiting a while for your confetti to arrive :-0

Eh, you didn't scare anyone but I got scared anyway. Hi Roni!~ Nice to see another nerd join RPN! I hopes to see you around! (^o^)/) )

[QUOTE="Austin Atakasu]Eh, you didn't scare anyone but I got scared anyway. Hi Roni!~ Nice to see another nerd join RPN! I hopes to see you around! (^o^)/) )

[/QUOTE]
Why scared? :-0

Thanks! I hope to see you about as well! (^U^)

Austin Atakasu]I SEE THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE INTO ROCK BANDS OOOOO HELLO NEW FRIENDS *instantly regards you as friends because that's how it works in my head* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31280-roni-bell/ said:
@Roni Bell[/URL] @Ashaficent
Hey, I'm totally up for new friends! Which bands in particular :-0

whoa ok the only abbreviations I know are patd fob top and mcr what is sws and ptv

Green day is ok, don't know get scared and Paramore isn't my cup of tea

SO HEY, MOST OF EM

[QUOTE="Roni Bell]Huh, seems like there would be an easier way to do that, though. Maybe a spell that simply shreds paper you have on hand and sprinkles it about? Because otherwise you could be waiting a while for your confetti to arrive :-0

[/QUOTE]
I'm working on a new spell, something similar to the sparks spell. I'll let you know when I do. I'm a Ravenclaw, by the way. What House are you in?

Kestrel said:
I'm working on a new spell, something similar to the sparks spell. I'll let you know when I do. I'm a Ravenclaw, by the way. What House are you in?
I'm a Slytherin ahaha, but I've got respect for all the houses. Nice idea!

[QUOTE="Austin Atakasu]
xD *SWS= Sleeping with Sirens and *PTV = Pierce The Veil
AND YEAH MOST IS GOOD ENOUGH xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah those two aren't my thing unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back