Bonjour, peasants!

Ketchup

Just kidding, ya'll aren't peasants. Well, maybe you are, in which case this thread applies to you.

Anyway my name's Ketchup because the other username I wanted to use was already taken. >~< So that was the first name I could come up with.

Anyway, I don't wish to bore you with weird facts about myself so I'll just stop here and say that I'm excited to get my roleplay on ! :]

In fact, I do want to know just a tidbit about you. Just small amounts of information like what type of character you lean for when roleplaying, and any common trends among your characters. But, this is your choice. Welcome Ketchup!!!

Aah, I play anything, really. I play both males and females of all types and sizes, ahahah. It depends on the plot, really. That being said, I can do romantic plots just as well as non-romantic action filled roleplays. I'm not all that big on anything science fiction or historical (unless we're talking 1940s or 50s) aannd yeah. I'm pretty flexible, ahahah. Thank you!

You are most welcome Ketchup. I look forward to seeing your flexibility in roleplays if we ever find ourselves together in one. Because, knowing myself, you'll need that flexibility in the situations I'll make.

I love how you named yourself after a condiment when your favorite name was taken xD

I respect that. ^^

Aha, in all honesty, it's my go-to name for pretty much anything when my favorite name is taken; it's an almost guarantee available name. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back