Bonjour, chatons! I'm Dani, and oh yes, it'd be nice to meet you.

xDani

tumblr_m4g8anU6ew1r6y7iw.gif

Oh gosh.

I'm so nervous. I shouldn't be this nervous. >.< Gaaah! :oops:

Hi there. I'm Dani. I love Doctor Who, so much. It's helped me in so many different ways, I don't know where to begin. Any other Whovians? I like dying my hair, as I've done since fourth grade. I have a septum piercing. I like trance, happy hardcore, alternative, screamo, and like a million billion other genres. Paramore has always been my favorite band. I'd have to say When It Rains is my favorite song (by Paramore, that is).

Ever since Foo turned into poo, I've roleplayed here. I think I'm so nervous because I don't know if I'll be accepted, if this site will be active, et cetera. I'm so used to being one of the longest-running members on the site... It's so nerve-wracking. It'd be so much easier with a meebo/IM bar >.<

I like to role play unrealistic (fantasy and sci-fi fascinate me), but I also go for realistic. Here's an example of my writing. I always always ALWAYS have romance. It's boring without it to me, I don't know. I'm better with private or group role plays, lots of people make me very nervous. I'm used to a site with like fifteen members, and six to a role play being a lot. I like making friends, and love finding people whose RP style fits mine. It makes me happy. I like when people reply fast, since I'm very impatient. However, my current RP partner on the mentioned site replies every like two hours. Yeah. I can wait.

Roleplaying has been a part of me for so long, I don't know what I'd be without it. It's helped develop my writing skills and views of people and the world.

I guess I joined this site to broaden my horizons, despite being immensely nervous (I'm literally shaking. I'm very socially awkward/nervous. Once I have a friend, though, I'm very comfortable with them).

So yes! That's basically me. Well, don't be shy, say hello! I'd love to RP with you or just talk!~

xDani

I'm also new but you mentioned Doctor Who and...I am a huge Whovian, myself!

Nevertheless, welcome, even though, I'm new too... :P

Maybe we could roleplay sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back