• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Who's Lars??? Who's Sadies???? *doesn't know anything from the Steven Universe cartoon*

tumblr_o61w1gedZ21vrsiz2o5_400.gif

@xkeyxx ajudhejj ass ijsnhsjahjsjsiskjzksns

He sleeps naked. Hshdiuwbsksjlsnskskks

@xkeyxx I know you probably have seen it but I just saw it and thought of you~. What makes you think that? Who do I have to kick to get this back up to speed? Say the word and I'll be there. (OuO)

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx I know you probably have seen it but I just saw it and thought of you~. What makes you think that? Who do I have to kick to get this back up to speed? Say the word and I'll be there. (OuO)
Aww hehe that nice! ^_^ Between not many people, in fact we was waiting on you >.> But now it would be others ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
@xkeyxx I'm sorry. I will commence in kicking my own ass. I actually got lost when Jonathan shocked Bakugou but I responded!

@xkeyxx What things happen? By the way, love the new profile picture. Sorry, sweetie but I just did. It's sore now. xD

@xkeyxx First I was a girl then a duck and now a donut? Man, I keep changing and I might evolve to a sentient being. Welcome and oh yeah.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Yes, yes it's started.

[/QUOTE]
Ok is it pointless to make a character or if so would i be able to make a young villain

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]You can make a villain.... bit you'do be in for a long wait

[/QUOTE]
Ok can he later make the transition to hero

Midnite said:
Can u post a link to the actual rp
The actual role play is on the thread 'main' hope that help.

Though I cannot accept until you complete the entire sheet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back