• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

AnimeFanForever123 said:
Hahahah. Ever since Bungou Stray Dogs came out, I gained new anime crushes. :3
tumblr_o6b672Teu41sg6ysuo1_1280.gif
Lol Now I know what's up with the new gifs. I haven't heard about it. I'm stuck in Food Wars new season. So many food and recipes! (I aspire to be a patisserie.)

tumblr_nqxemj9wni1qimk8ao2_r1_540.gif

So much skin!

a39.gif

So much bounce!!!!!!!

souma2_zpspvgy8sb7.gif

overlordfangirl said:
Lol Now I know what's up with the new gifs. I haven't heard about it. I'm stuck in Food Wars new season. So many food and recipes! (I aspire to be a patisserie.)
tumblr_nqxemj9wni1qimk8ao2_r1_540.gif

So much skin!

a39.gif

So much bounce!!!!!!!

souma2_zpspvgy8sb7.gif
I've heard about Food Wars and seen a few clips, but have not actually watched it. And good luck to your aspiration to be a patisserie! :D

tumblr_o61ymyTo0L1royrjzo1_1280.png

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i've seen it... never finished it though. so i don't really hate it nor like it.

[/QUOTE]
I just want to see if I could discuss the newest episodes with people.

@Shiro kurogane Yup, new episodes this whole week.

@AnimeFanForever123 You don't know about it? Well it is the coming-of-age of a young boy named Steven Universe, who lives in the fictional town of Beach City with the "Crystal Gems", three magical humanoid aliens. Steven, who is half-Gem, goes on adventures with his friends and helps the Gems protect the world from their own kind.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnimeFanForever123 *chuckles* You don't know the half of it, cutie. xD You know what I notice? I was suppose to post my reply but I never did. Whoops. I should probably now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back