• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia - USA HERO ACADEMY [Interest Check]

Princept

Preferably Royalty
Hello! This is just a small call for those who are looking to do a BNHA RP, but it takes place in the United States' Hero Course. Mostly everything is the same, besides, you know- the Heroes! The Villians! And everyone else inbetween.
- You DO NOT have to know the manga to join! If you know about BnHA through the anime, then great! And don't be afraid to ask questions.
- You can play either student or teacher (or both), and have up to 2-3 characters. Just make sure you can handle them!
- I will open other threads (Character Submissions, OOC Chat, IC) once I get a handful of people.

Thanks for your time! PLUS ULTRA!

Interested!

Hopefully, this one doesn't die like the many others.

Question though
Is this academy going to have recommended students like UA?

Princept Princept

Interested!

Hopefully, this one doesn't die like the many others.

Question though
Is this academy going to have recommended students like UA?

Princept Princept

Yes! But I'd like to keep the number of recommended students to a minimum. One student that I have planned got in through those.

If possible then, could I have one?

Also, can we have 4 characters. Although I'd most likely stick with 2 or 3. It depends on interest I guess

If possible then, could I have one?

Also, can we have 4 characters. Although I'd most likely stick with 2 or 3. It depends on interest I guess

You can, but I won't be able to get the character submission page up until later this week. Also, 4 characters is a bit much, don't you think? I just don't want you to feel swamped, especially if you're in other roleplays. The most I'll allow is 3.

You can, but I won't be able to get the character submission page up until later this week.
Yay! But that's fine! Take your time ^.^
Also, 4 characters is a bit much, don't you think? I just don't want you to feel swamped, especially if you're in other roleplays. The most I'll allow is 3.

4? Too much? Ha ha ha!

But truthfully, I like using a big number of characters because it helps me to stay involved in a RP. The most charcaters I've ever used in one RP was 17, but I was a GM in that one so it was fine.

Not to mention the fact that it helps other find someone to interact with which as everyone knows is vital for a RP.

Yay! But that's fine! Take your time ^.^

4? Too much? Ha ha ha!

But truthfully, I like using a big number of characters because it helps me to stay involved in a RP. The most charcaters I've ever used in one RP was 17, but I was a GM in that one so it was fine.

Not to mention the fact that it helps other find someone to interact with which as everyone knows is vital for a RP.

giphy.gif

IIIII suppose if you can handle it, then go ahead. I tend to limit myself.

Possibly interested in joining. However, there's some things I want to know.
1 - I haven't watched the entire anime or even read the manga. Is it important to know anything, or is this rp just taking the setting and idea from the anime?
2 - As I don't live in the USA, or even know much about USA...is this a problem? //Probs a dumb question
3 - Is this going to have OC's? //Because if there's going to be canon characters, no thanks

Possibly interested in joining. However, there's some things I want to know.
1 - I haven't watched the entire anime or even read the manga. Is it important to know anything, or is this rp just taking the setting and idea from the anime?
2 - As I don't live in the USA, or even know much about USA...is this a problem? //Probs a dumb question
3 - Is this going to have OC's? //Because if there's going to be canon characters, no thanks

1) It's important to know the basic idea. The concept of quirks and the fact that this is taking place in a high school is really all you need to know. Though I do recommend that you at least finish the first season of the anime.
2) 1, The original takes place in Japan, we kinda already know what the situation there is in society concerning quirks. Choosing the US gave me room for creativity in molding a story while still taking place in the same universe. 2, I'll just be using basic US locations, you don't have to know the 23rd President or a specific city. The campus will be in a fictional city, anyways. If you are still confused, a quick search does help. I intend to be clear when writing up the locations.
3) Of course! I don't like using canon characters. This is strictly OCs.

Thanks for your questions.

Yes! But I'd like to keep the number of recommended students to a minimum. One student that I have planned got in through those.
I also have a character I'd like to enter through recommendation in mind, mainly cause they wouldn't be able to enter any other way

Oh and I was also wondering, are we allowed to make villain characters?

The academy is focusing on training young, aspiring heroes, but if you want to create a student that is unknowingly destined to become a villain then that's fine. If the villain you have in mind is a teacher, then I suggest making them a mercenary/anti-hero (ex, Deadpool).
There will be a group of villains, but I'll let you know when I'll need some characters for that.
As for the recommendation thing, go ahead. I'll take one more student that got in on recs and that'll be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back