• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -bnha rp-

vize

Hey there! I'm really interested in doing a bnha rp! This can be canon/canon, oc/canon, or oc/oc! I'm open to darker themes, fluff, anything! I am a fan of darker themes myself. I want at least a paragraph per post, one each if we're doubling. F/F, M/M, and M/F are welcome! I am over 18 myself and I'd prefer my partners be as well. Here are some pairings, as well as the characters I want to pair with my OC! The role I'd want is in bold.

*** If we do OC/Canon, we'll likely double up! Suggest who you'd like me to play, and I'll likely give them a shot! Some characters I have experience playing against OCs are Aizawa, Momo, Izuku, Ochako, Jiro, and Kirishima! But I am open to playing others. ***

*** I'm also happy to double up with OC/OC and canon/canon! ***

Canon settings or AUs are welcome.

Pairings:
-OC (Bakugo, Todoroki, Momo, Denki, Shinsou, Kirishima, Sero, Dabi, Toga, Neito)
-Ochako x Izuku
-Ochako x Bakugo
-Ochako x Himiko
-Ochako x Dabi
-Jiro x Denki
-Jiro x Momo
-Izuku x Bakugo
-Izuku x Todoroki
-Izuku x Shinsou
-Izuku x Dabi

Would you be up for a semi AU x Tokyo Ghoul mashup? There's a story wherr it's basically those two mixed with a bit of owari no seraph, and follows some of the bnha universe.

If not, i'd be happy to do ocxoc

Would you be up for a semi AU x Tokyo Ghoul mashup? There's a story wherr it's basically those two mixed with a bit of owari no seraph, and follows some of the bnha universe.

If not, i'd be happy to do ocxoc

I'd prefer to stick with oc/oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back