• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lions go rawr

existing
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Anyone still interested in Boku No Hero Academia or Naruto?

o1. Be 20+ please and thank you. I'm 30. Writing with someone under 20 is uncomfortable.
o2. Romance please. Not the main focus, but more present than shonen animes typically make it. Willing to play any sexuality for your side, but prefer heterosexual for mine.
o3. Would prefer to write over Google Documents. As in this is non-negotiable. We can OOC on Discord, however.
o4. I write 800-1500 words on an average post for every character in the roleplay. Some quantity is needed for quality. We aren't rapid firing one liners. Give me something to read and respond to!
o5. We double. Unless you strictly want to write my side, fairness is expected. If you want me to write 3 canons for you, you have to write 3 for me. Yes, multiple main characters are an option, but don't bite off more than you can chew.
o6. Posting frequency is around once a week. I work 40+ hours a week and writing is one of my few hobbies. Sometimes everyone replies at once and I cannot get to everyone. But I'll try to be quick!
o7. Be nice. Encountered substantially more rude people on this site than the one I usually rp on. This shouldn't have to be said, yet here we are.
o8. I want canon x oc & oc x oc in a few cases. If you, however, want canon x canon for your side's preference, that is more than fine. Everything is stated under the assumption people want to play their own characters. Like with anything, ask if you're not sure. I'm pretty accommodating to ideas/ships/changes as long as it's not taking away from what I want from the rp!

Please list the following so we avoid asking silly questions back and forth in the first 5 messages.
Who you're writing for me & who you want me to write for you.
How many characters we're having. Do you want basic doubling? More?
If you have any ocs, and any ideas for how your oc(s) will be in the world and who they are intended to be paired to.

BNHA:

not fully caught up on manga events but don't care about spoilers.
Eijirou Kirishima
Enji Todoroki
Denki Kaminari
male Himeko Toga
Inasa Yaorashi
Izuku Midoriya
Katsuki Bakugou
Neito Monoma
Tenya Iida
Toshinori Yagi
May or may not add if/when these requests are filled.
Denki Kaminari
Eijirou Kirishima
Hitoshi Shinso
Kai Chisaki
Keigo Takami
Mirio Togata
Natsuo Todoroki
Shota Aizawa
Shoto Todoroki
Taishiro Toyomitsu
Tamaki Amajiki
Tenko Shimura / Tomura
Tenya Iida
Touya Todoroki
Any of the female cast as ladies, or genderbent to be males.
Any of my many male ocs.
Ask. There are SO many characters.

Naruto

not boruto.
Choji
Gaara
Haku
Itachi
Kankuro
Kiba
Neji
Sasori
Shino
male Ino to Sakura / an oc
Sasuke to Sakura
My male OCs to my OCs. Would actually love you forever and am more interested in this than canons atm.
Interested in an Uchiha oc to pair to my Uzumaki oc in our own recreation of the series with reincarnations of Indra/Asura.
Asuma
Deidara
Gaara
Jiraiya
Kabuto
Kakashi
Kakuzu
Kiba
Kisame
Might Gai
Naruto
Neji
Orochimaru
Rock Lee
Shikamaru
Shino
Suigetsu
Zabuza
Any of the ladies as females or genderbent.
Not going to write any Uchihas beyond the couple of exceptions listed below. Don't ask.
Will only write Sasuke to Sakura. Not an OC. Will only write Obito to Rin or an OC that 100% replaces her role in his life. Willing to play Shisui or make an OC Uchiha.
I have a few OC males I'd love to write as and am willing to make new ones to fit a story/role.
Ask. There are a lot of characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back