• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA, DGM, and so on.. [Always open]

legendarisk

Illusionist
Yoo-Hoo!

What I have to offer:

→ I am 20+ years
→ Have over 10+ years of rp experience
→ Flexible with what to play (both universe and character)
→ Long-term commitment
→ Can write long posts if it's necessary
→ Easy to communicate with
→ A very vivid imagination with no stop basically
→ No limit on ratings or plots
→ Crazy chatterbox, insert one post to never hear me be quiet!

What I am looking for:

→ That you have some experience at least
→ People who do NOT write one/two liners
→ People who can also come up with ideas to bring the plot forward
→ Long-term preferably, but not a must
→ Flexible partner as well
→ It would also be fun if we could talk as well as rp
→ Quality > quantity

So.. What kind of fandoms / oc's do I prefer to do? And good thing to note is that I do not do canon x oc.
Underlined fandom means big craving, and not cursive pairing means HELL YIIIS ♥

Fandoms & Pairings:

BNHA
- Bakugo x Deku
- Todoroki x Deku

- Zutara

D.Gray-Man
- Yullen ♥

HP Universe
- Jily

Heroes of Might and Magic

I absolutely love horror and fantasy, so I can do canon or AU universe. It really doesn't matter to me. I have time, and my fingers are soooo itchy to take up roleplaying again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For OC univerese, I can do all of it, M x M, F x F, M x F, and play whichever role that's needed, and whichever plot that we both can come up with.
For a rp sample or anything else that you have questions about, PM me, or else, go ahead and go nuts! ♥

~legendarisk

Hi there!
I don’t do fandoms, but I would love to come up with an original plot with you. If you’re interested, just shoot me a PM!

Hiya~
Completely down for a TodoDeku, BakuDeku or Zutara if you're still looking ♡♡

I'm now desperately looking for a BakuDeku roleplay partner and you seem like a wonderful person to rp with so yes, yes I'd love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back