Blue moon Academy

kaylahk

ok so this is a regular school rp. The point is to just have fun and rp. Ok so heres the skeleton...

Skelly

Name:

nickname:

appearance:

Crush/bf/gf:

Sexual orientation:

Other info:

Name: Kayin

nickname: Kay

appearance:
images

Crush/bf/gf: crush on James

Sexual orientation: straight

Other info:Is best friends with James but doesnt feel good enough for him because im in the foster care system and feels like nobody wants me. I have a very bad home life with my foster parents. Also a secret about me...

Name: James

nickname: J

appearance:
teen-boy-3-203x300.jpg

Crush/bf/gf: none

Sexual orientation: straight

Other info: captain of the football team and best friends with Kayin. Really cares for Kayin but is more focused on Football than girls.

Ok so start adding your characters and ill accept them as they come in! Thanks

Name:Katharina Isabella Balanescu

nickname:Kaitie, Kate, Kathy, Kat, Kitty, Kit, Kitten

appearance:

megan-good10.jpg

Crush/bf/gf: None, but looking.

Sexual orientation:Straight

Other info: Romanian Ancestry

accepted!

Kayin wakes up am\nd dresses quickly nervous of the first day of school. She glides up the stairs of the basement which has become her bedroom ever since she moved in with her foster family. She opens the door to a sleeping house. slinging her backpack over one shoulder she goes outside and to the bus stop. She sits down on the bench and looks through her ipod playlist waiting.

James slides out of bed and throws on jeans and a tee as he goes downstairs he eats his breakfast with his family and he talks with them about how he is excited for school and football to start up again. After breakfast, he grabs his backpack and goes out the door to the bus stop where he finds kayin sitting there. He smiles at her and sits next to her. "hey you excited for school to start?"

Kayin smiles at james but shakes her head replying, "no of course not!"

Selene races to the bus stop and sits next to Kayin "Kay." er smile widens at the sight of James "James." She dug through her white bag and pulled out some gum. She popped a piece in her mouth and offered a piece to both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back