• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

The apps went down and now I don't have a quick way to get the notifications so I apologize if it takes me a while since those were actually my main way of responding ^.^ My apologizes

Cool, now Ambie can finally go to sleep~ Actually, to make thing more realistic between him and Hikazu, Ambrogio will probably sleep outside; some extra sun cream shall do the trick! (Also, I recently realised not only werecreatures are immune to silver, so I might want to change my CS a bit. He is wearing gloves, though, so his silver daggers shall remain a thing~)

Vampires can decide whether to change a human into a vampire thanks to a certain venom inside their canines, which deprives the human body from its needed nutrients and such and by two weeks the human develops the usual vampire characteristics - loss of pigmentation (thus pale skin, reddish eyes, etc.), sharper canines, a slow process of creating the venom, immunity towards garlic, silver and similar stuff, and also well-developed skills depending on those of the vampire that turned them and more stuff. However, upon using the venom, the vampire basically risks its own life, so it can't be done every they attack a human. Vampires are like bees, basically.

TerrinX said:
@Edward Valentine

Bro why do you liking my posts???
Can I not? When I like a post, that may mean that I either:

A) Acknowledge it and want to show it;

B) Approve of it;

C) Basically like it.

That's how I roll, yo~

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]I'm leaving the rp. Sorry peoples.

[/QUOTE]
Eeeeeeeh, why?! Well, I guess I should respect that, so... okay... *le depressed sniffle*

Wait a minute... THEN WHO IS AMBROGIO'S ROOMIE? HE MAY BE A SELFISH SNOB, BUT HE AIN'T SLEEPING ALONE, YO!

WeabooTrash said:
Well, I didn't know he doesn't have a roommate xD Shall he be Ambie's roommate? :o I'm so in for that!
And that's a good question. Although the OOC has quieted down since @Sunkissed may be paying more attention to Kagami Highschool. I dunno.

P.S.: Am working on a CS for that, though, since yesterday I fell asleep, today I overslept and I was busy till 2 hours ago~
Yeah, he kind of mind controlled the Head to get in xD So he didn't have a roommate.

Kagami High isn't going. I know, I'm part of it since she invited me. I'm the huge dick in it.

So...the cupcake kills you in fnaf4....great....

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Yeah, he kind of mind controlled the Head to get in xD So he didn't have a roommate.
Kagami High isn't going. I know, I'm part of it since she invited me. I'm the huge dick in it.

So...the cupcake kills you in fnaf4....great....

[/QUOTE]
THERE'S A FOURTH GAME?! WHAT?! OH HELL NAH!

So, Ambie won't be his roommate? *sadface* If so, then I guess I'll have to ask the shota Senpai and think of an excuse as to why Ambrogio didn't go with him in the dorm... A human and a vampire at night are a dangerous combination, yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back