• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

G'morning, yo! I see we have a new guest! *does weird hand gestures* WELCOME, OH MAGNIFICENT FART SPOON GODDESS!

(RANDOM SPIDER STORY)Also, I remember this one time in the middle of the night I was, like, doing something on my tablet (pffft, everyone knows what) while it was charging, thus the cable waa hanging and tickling my right hand, I think. At one point I felt an even stronger tickle and as I looked at my hand, I saw the silhouette of a spider - it was a small one though. I got startled and let out a short scream, which scared the spider. But I found it on my bed, crawling, after a while the same night and killed it. Well, at least I found who was biting my legs at the time and now I don't have any new pimples, yay~

I'll be here if we start up again or anything but we can't time skip until Magni is on so we can finish the night but he said the soonest he'll be on is between 4 hours to 7 hours from now :3

also EPB flaked so now no internet till saturday between 8-9am. We time skip. He leave Magni in the past.

I honestly don't care. Im sorry to say that Magni, but there are four or five of us, probably six if we could the vampire girl who doesn't get on ooc. We waited 24 hours and complained the entire time. Im not sticking around for another 7 hours of it.

Im not quiting. I just don't wanna hear 7 horus of people whining about why we have to wait. We can time skip. He can read if he wants to catch, but if this continues to happen then he will hold back the rp and we will have to wait constantly.

O

ummm..... maybe when he gets back he can just reply and say he went to bed while the rest of us are in the day. like

us: in the day

him: past night - went to sleep after talking to alglglgglmiaoaoaiaio and then in the next paragraph he continues with the day

so lets timeskip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back