• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]huh? sup babies

[/QUOTE]
Hi :33333333 so is your vampire gonna snack on Nakami any time soon

Magni said:
You're all just amusing
And fast, yes.
私達わとっても早く~(I apologise xD My Japanese is terrible and no one wants to use kana on me! *puppy eyes*

Sunkissed said:
Ok yeah give him a summary. Poor boy *ruffles hair*
Don't do that. My hair is tied in pigtails right now xD

I forgot where you were since you've been gone but Edward is your roommate I believe. Just start there. Literally nothing happened. Edward is in your dorm right now.

Tsukino cut herself and Akiyama was there, he sucked her finger but ended up going to the infirmary. Btw there's a student infirmary & a doctor infirmary now.

Naka fucking stabbed herself with a dagger & Ai helped her to the doctor infirmary to get it stitched up.

Aki left the infirmary after he finished helping Tsu and went to your shared dorm

Naka, Ai, & Tsu were in the dining hall eating, Tsu don't know currency but wanted a meat bun and Naka paid for her. Tsu didn't say thank you and Naka's fangirls insulted Tsu for being rude.

Tsu & Naka left Ai in the dining hall and went back to their dorm. They're currently in the corridor to their dorm, Naka freaking out & Tsu not really affected.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I forgot where you were since you've been gone but Edward is your roommate I believe. Just start there. Literally nothing happened. Edward is in your dorm right now.
Tsukino cut herself and Akiyama was there, he sucked her finger but ended up going to the infirmary. Btw there's a student infirmary & a doctor infirmary now.

Naka fucking stabbed herself with a dagger & Ai helped her to the doctor infirmary to get it stitched up.

Aki left the infirmary after he finished helping Tsu and went to your shared dorm

Naka, Ai, & Tsu were in the dining hall eating, Tsu don't know currency but wanted a meat bun and Naka paid for her. Tsu didn't say thank you and Naka's fangirls insulted Tsu for being rude.

Tsu & Naka left Ai in the dining hall and went back to their dorm. They're currently in the corridor to their dorm, Naka freaking out & Tsu not really affected.

[/QUOTE]
SPOT ON

Oh Edward btw, Tsu took all the bloody paper toilets and threw them away in a outdoor trash can so you can't really retrieve them from the classroom anymore

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Just say he skipped class like half the students did and slept

[/QUOTE]
BUT HE'S AN HONOUR STUDENT WITH A HIGH EGO AND AN IMPRESSION COMPLEX, HOW COULD HE SKIP CLASS?! Pft, I ain't playing this too OOC for him just for convenience. Where's the fun in playing a character without stepping into his shoes?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back