• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy BloodBath - Chishio Academy

I mean.. Erm, well hi :3 the main event that I can remember was Nakami was shocked by Ai sneaking up on her in the forest, while inspecting the ruby dagger from before. Then she got deeply stabbed in the leg and yeah she screamed and cried :)

Sunkissed said:
I mean.. Erm, well hi :3 the main event that I can remember was Nakami was shocked by Ai sneaking up on her in the forest, while inspecting the ruby dagger from before. Then she got deeply stabbed in the leg and yeah she screamed and cried :)
WHAT FOREST?! DID HE SAY "IT'S RAPING TIME"???

no one is turning into a vampire in this roleplay by being bitten im just.. IM JUST... MY HORMONES OKAY THEY NEED TO BE TENDED TO

Sunkissed said:
and then suck Nakami's blood maybe??? ;)
B-but Ambrogio doesn't like acetyl-galactosamine and that's a type of carbohydrate, which only A and AB blood groups have. I made him seem to enjoy Nakami's blood just to satisfy you as you seemed sort of desperate about it xD

Has anyone even researched vampire mythology in this roleplay? (Except me... I'm a vampire maniac.. I might be a vampire myself, Holy Nutcracking Biatches! *gasp*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back