• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]"Lovely. Let's go."

[/QUOTE]
Gabriel97 said:
"If you need cover, just tell me where you're going, I'll keep my crosshair on everyone suspicious I see." She exclaimed, smiling cockily.
FireMaiden said:
"Curfews are stupid." August muttered, getting up. "I'll be back in a few."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Bird boy needs a foot up the arse." Arthur said, throwing on his overcoat and putting on his newsboy hat.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh no you aren't."

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
"I'm not going in anywhere in my pajamas!"
Chris said "Oh, how lovely will it be? Yellow curfew is up in..." he took a brief pause, after 6 seconds he finished the sentence "now." as then you heard a police siren and the voice of the announcment lady from before "Attention, citizens. Yellow curfew is now in effect. All citizens are asked to return home at once. Being found on the streets without proper documents is grounds for arrest under the following crimes: Conspiracy, Tresspassing, Loitering. All Civil Protection teams on standby are advised to move out and patrol." and then the sirens stopped, creating incredible peace on the now-hollow, empty streets that are devoid of life. Soon after flashlights and vehicles started driving through, all of them belonging to the Military Police, as multiple patrol teams filled the streets to the brim.

"Great." Chris said saracastically. "Now we not only have to get to Atrium, but we also have to avoid shit-tons of cops on the way. Any ideas?" he asked the group, hoping the others have an idea on how to sneak past the Military Police patrols. His voice was lovely... but in a sarcastic, pricky way.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](I have two themes for this group.
My favorite,

[media]

[/media]
And a piece of nostalgia for Birdsie and I

[media]

[/media])[/QUOTE]
(THE SECOND ONE. I VOTE THE SECOND ONE, Y'HEAR????!?!?!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chris said "Oh, how lovely will it be? Yellow curfew is up in..." he took a brief pause, after 6 seconds he finished the sentence "now." as then you heard a police siren and the voice of the announcment lady from before "Attention, citizens. Yellow curfew is now in effect. All citizens are asked to return home at once. Being found on the streets without proper documents is grounds for arrest under the following crimes: Conspiracy, Tresspassing, Loitering. All Civil Protection teams on standby are advised to move out and patrol." and then the sirens stopped, creating incredible peace on the now-hollow, empty streets that are devoid of life. Soon after flashlights and vehicles started driving through, all of them belonging to the Military Police, as multiple patrol teams filled the streets to the brim.
"Great." Chris said saracastically. "Now we not only have to get to Atrium, but we also have to avoid shit-tons of cops on the way. Any ideas?" he asked the group, hoping the others have an idea on how to sneak past the Military Police patrols. His voice was lovely... but in a sarcastic, pricky way.

(THE SECOND ONE. I VOTE THE SECOND ONE, Y'HEAR????!?!?!)
"I guess Arthur can make up really fast some sleeping bullets," She exclaimed, taking out her sniper rifle and taking out the mag.

Gabriel97 said:
"I guess Arthur can make up really fast some sleeping bullets," She exclaimed, taking out her sniper rifle and taking out the mag.
Chris looked at Vanessa then exclaimed "Won't work. If we stop their heart action, then their bio-signals will be off and will alert all nearby units. If we lay them to sleep: They won't check into the radio network, and there'll be a search for them." trying to explain as fast as possible, before Arthur did anything. After a moment, he spoke up again, trying to explain why they needed to avoid direct combat. "All we can hope for is to avoid them, unless you guys think that our team is strong enough to mince through a whole city of well-trained, well-equipped military-like forces... that have snipers, tanks and military air-baloons all ready for combat and fueled up."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Oh. Then yeah, you can go. Sorry."

[/QUOTE]
August dissappeared, then returned a few minutes u test later in her normal attire. A navy blue skirt, black legging, and a white shirt with a black jacket over it, "See, I wasn't leaving dingus.''

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Vanessa then exclaimed "Won't work. If we stop their heart action, then their bio-signals will be off and will alert all nearby units. If we lay them to sleep: They won't check into the radio network, and there'll be a search for them." trying to explain as fast as possible, before Arthur did anything. After a moment, he spoke up again, trying to explain why they needed to avoid direct combat. "All we can hope for is to avoid them, unless you guys think that our team is strong enough to mince through a whole city of well-trained, well-equipped military-like forces... that have snipers, tanks and military air-baloons all ready for combat and fueled up."
"Hold on a sec." Arthur said, summoning some gears, metal and other scrap. In a few seconds later, he had five earpieces.

"So we can communicate. Take one."

steampunk03.jpg

It was going to be an interesting night he thought as he looked at the clothing store full of corpses. he told one of the near by guards to double patrols anyone still outside gets brought to the station.

Birdsie said:
Chris took one and put it on his right ear. "Do you guys even know police codes?" he asked sarcastically, obviously they weren't going to use police codes, as they were against the police here, not with them. After a short chuckle, Chris looked at the group and said "I guess we'll use alleyways. Unless you guys have a better idea."
@Gabriel97 @Paint The Wind
"Do we get codenames?"

Birdsie said:
Chris took one and put it on his right ear. "Do you guys even know police codes?" he asked sarcastically, obviously they weren't going to use police codes, as they were against the police here, not with them. After a short chuckle, Chris looked at the group and said "I guess we'll use alleyways. Unless you guys have a better idea."
She took one and put it in her left ear. "I know some codes, from the Military Police. Wait...WAIT! I have an idea! We get a cop, we lay them to sleep and we get the suit. We will answer the radio for them, and someone will fake arresting us." She explained with a rather thoughtful tone.

Birdsie said:
"They'll be lighting up the alleys won't they?"

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Arthur and said "Just think one up for yourself. Me? You can call me Nova, or... Lancelot, as you said yourself." with a reluctant tone.He heard Vanessa and said "A stupid plan. While their masks can distort voices, it's pretty much pointless. Faking arrest is the most risky idea I've ever heard of. Besides we don't know their exact protocols."
He heard Rosemary's question and said "That's why I use rooftops myself, I'm just trying to think of a way for you guys to travel, because not everyone carries around grappling hooks and climbing gear with them. And not everyone can do parkour either." with a troubled tone.

@FireMaiden
"Couldn't we wait until tomorrow?"

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Arthur and said "Just think one up for yourself. Me? You can call me Nova, or... Lancelot, as you said yourself." with a reluctant tone.He heard Vanessa and said "A stupid plan. While their masks can distort voices, it's pretty much pointless. Faking arrest is the most risky idea I've ever heard of. Besides we don't know their exact protocols."
He heard Rosemary's question and said "That's why I use rooftops myself, I'm just trying to think of a way for you guys to travel, because not everyone carries around grappling hooks and climbing gear with them. And not everyone can do parkour either." with a troubled tone.

@FireMaiden
"I can!" She exclaimed, "I had to learn it with...the job I do." She added later, smiling cockily again.

BadJoke said:
"so plague tell me more about this revolution while I look for some where to 'change' " she said with a laugh.
@Grizzlot
He tilted his head as he started to make tea,"I'm a bit surprised you don't know much, it's about the rebels and the government!" He said with great enthusiasms,"The leader of the rebel tends to send messaged to one of his men" He said as he paused and turned around "With his mind!" he said sarcastically,"Once the rebels attacked again the MP would start doing major changes, soon it would be impossible for people to even take a walk, it would be total mayhem if I say" He soon started to look at the exit,"I think I would like to have a meeting with someone..." He soon started to pour the tea in the cup,"I must know a little more before the MP starts looking at the rooftops, sewers, anywhere" He started to tap the wall, it opened up and he started to step out

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Rosemary and Vanessa and asked "And you're telling me, that you..." he looked at the ground, pointing his right finger at it, then looked up at them again, with a frown "you want to stay down here for 10 hours, while above our heads people can die, because we waited? Do you know how many lives can be saved in 10 hours? Failure, retreat and fear are not options here. If I have to then I will go alone." with a determined tone. You could figure one thing from his voice: There's no stopping this guy.
"Idea: Let's hijack a tank, and use Vanessa's idea of answering the radio. No one will detect us, and we will be rather fitted and prepared if anyone does. What do you say?" he asked, looking at the whole group.

@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden
"Stealing a tank sounds awesome."

Birdsie said:
Chris looked at Rosemary and Vanessa and asked "And you're telling me, that you..." he looked at the ground, pointing his right finger at it, then looked up at them again, with a frown "you want to stay down here for 10 hours, while above our heads people can die, because we waited? Do you know how many lives can be saved in 10 hours? Failure, retreat and fear are not options here. If I have to then I will go alone." with a determined tone. You could figure one thing from his voice: There's no stopping this guy.
"Idea: Let's hijack a tank, and use Vanessa's idea of answering the radio. No one will detect us, and we will be rather fitted and prepared if anyone does. What do you say?" he asked, looking at the whole group.

"Chill. I wasn't saying that I wanted to, I was asking why we weren't."

(Jacob is usually in some corner typically in hearing range of the others.)

Jacob was in the corner just listening to everyone. "I'm going with whatever I'm not a plan maker. You make a plan I follow simple as that." What Jacob was saying was true. He wasn't an expert when it came to making plans.

@Birdsie @Safety Hammer @FireMaiden @Paint The Wind

Birdsie said:

"HA HA FUCK NO." Arthur said. "Last time I checked, you don't know basic tank controls and procedures, and I sure as hell am not trusting anyone near the guns while I drive."

FireMaiden said:
"Stealing a tank sounds awesome."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"HA HA FUCK NO." Arthur said. "Last time I checked, you don't know basic tank controls and procedures, and I sure as hell am not trusting anyone near the guns while I drive."

[/QUOTE]
Chris shortly and quickly answered everyone's questions. Chris looked at Rosemary and said "Good." then at August and exclaimed "That's the spirit." then at Jacob "Just great." and then at Arthur "Last time I checked, you don't know who I am, and what kind of training I have. I'll have you know that I'm fluent in Police Codes, Low Gothic, High Gothic, and over 7 languages. I'll also have you know I am capable of driving a car, tank, air balloon, plane and an angered bull. And for a matter of fact: Am also capable of firing weaponry while at any of these. I am a professional field operative." getting a little proud, but then he realized how much of an asshole he was, by talking like this. "Aaanyway, your girlfriend was in the military, so she'll take the guns. You'll drive the tank and I'll be answering the radio. The rest will be the repair crew. Deal?"

He was god damn monty he though and some one is out there killing people on his watch. He had killed many criminals in his long career but the sick fucks who had murdered these people would be a trophy to remember. What really made him think was why? The only thing that was missing was a red dress , some panties, and a bra. He grabbed his rifle he in his steel mask would find and take these people off the street himself he thought as he checked his healing potions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back