• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bloggers

DuskerTem said:
@pulpfiction Awww! Haha. I feel so honored getting tagged multiple times. But I have to reject. I'm just not feeling all that well anymore. :( Sorry!
Too bad! I understand though. Hope you feel better soon (whether emotionally or physically). :-)

Oh ma garden gnomes this seems adorable. I have a lot of rps though so this being slow paced is really going to help me out. Joining!

JujuBee said:
Oh ma garden gnomes this seems adorable. I have a lot of rps though so this being slow paced is really going to help me out. Joining!

Yessssss yayayayay.

Just giving this a bump as we are in need of male characters. :D

Or just characters in general.

I'm working on my male charrie now. Though this roleplay is supposed to be one that is slow-paced.

I've actually gotten home from college for my thanksgiving break which means unless I'm at work I'm going to have absolutely nothing to do so I'm hoping to get this done either tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back