• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Blessed (World building)

I've always been a big mythology nerd so this is pretty interesting to me. If I can do anything to help get this going and be a part of it then I will.

Yea definitely in just need to figure out what I want on a charcater sheet and the fighting system. I want it free of dice but don't want people to power game...I should probably work on rules first

Well,I do anticipate that each hero will probably be chosen by a god from a different pantheon to resolve this whole crisis
Yes I'm going put don't a stipulation that frist come frist serve for that patheon there are so many we shouldn't really have a reason for cross overs

In my personal opinion,it's fine for there to be a little bit of overlap. Different pantheons may mistrust each other,but members of influence within the same pantheon probably pool their efforts towards this mission. Everyone's existence is at stake,after all.

So for example having both a demigod of Zeus and of Hades in the group is probably fine,hypothetically. Or say both Amaterasu and Susano-o being represented.

The only issue with that is fear of the group dividing and only rping with with there counter part and the rp just dieing off. But that's probably just more of a fear of mine and I should probably have more faith since this is all for fun. Just do the god frist come frist served but that in turn might make the greek/roman gods a little iffy. Since some people believe there two sides of the same coin...although that could make for fun RP some one having Zeus and then the other Jupiter always annoyed when someone says there the same lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back