• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blessed or Cursed?

"Hello, Krista," said Emily.

She looked around and saw an empty dining room. She knew her mother ate dinner in her room, as most married women did, but she didn't see her father.

"No Daddy yet?" she asked.

a wall of Shadows rose around me protecting me from whatever the guy was casting and after that I started to get distance away from them getting into a corner of the tower in seeming to blend in with the darkness as I watch the two.

"Whatever..." I say, I snap my fingers as somebody jumps in the Tower with Red Eyes. He uses Infusion Magic, the Window Stone forming a Block. We both Jump out and disapear in the Dark Night.

"The king has not arrived yet, I'm afraid" Krista replies. "Something must be delaying him." Krista had learned to speak eloquently, but she hated it. It didn't feel right on her tongue.

We both run to another Kingdom I'm supposed to go to, the other Stigma running Left and jumping onto Trees. "This one might be better..." I say. Running to Portgaw.

"I don't know as I don't know why I was cast back down to earth."again I said softly standing in the shadows not wanting to move as a herd guards running around outside

I make it to Portgaw Territory, I take out the Guards with Fire Magic. I knock on the Door of the Portgaw Kingdom, sheathing my Buster Sword.

Serine didn't want to be bothered anymore . She grabbed then beets to bp her bed and tied them together. She lived down the tower, and wrapped a cloth around her eyes and head, so that no one would know what she was. She could see throug the cloth but no one else could. She started to walk through the dark forest that surrounded the tower.

"Oh, it's nothing. Really" Krista replied. "Its just... nothing. Its normal for an elf to fee like this."

Krista sighed. "Its the whole 'speech' thing all you royals use. Hard to adopt it" she answered. "Doesnt come natural, you know?"

Serine was almost out of the woods, but saw a deer and it turned to stone. She covered her mouth in horror and started to cry. She ran through the woods covering her eyes.

I got out of the shadows when she was gone and pulled a very nice silk rag out and placed it on her desk I also wrote her a note saying thank you for letting me stay here for a while then went to the window and start to fly away

Aferrar was patrolling around the castle grounds, when near the gate, he suddenly hears a set of small explosions, and after a brief moment of silence, the sound of someone knocking on the front gate. After a pause on his part, he opens a slot in the door to see whats going on outside the gate. He see's Noyeh standing on the other side, weapon sheathed, waiting patiently. Aferrar begins questioning him.

"What business do you have here?"

@Noyeh

"Well, the servants have already served the food, so you may begin" she replies. Krista wasnt obligated to serve anyone but the king, but it didnt feel right to act as an equal to them.

Serine quickly found herself in a plain of flowers, tall grass, and small fruit trees. There didn't seem to be any creature except butteries around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back