• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Blessed by Gods, Forsaken by Man

UPDATE: I have finished, hopefully the Settings thread. These are the threads that are yet to be worked on but I will soon finish in the near future:

• Lore
  • Q&A
  • Character Application Sheet

Soon enough, the roleplay will be open for applications. Again, thank you for showing interest in this little idea of mine.

I deeply apologize for the long wait, my personal life has been very busy and schooling is starting soon so I've been preparing for that. I'm currently working on the Lore section and the Q&A thread should be a breeze since that'll be mostly your content, as in questions you ask me.

Thank you for those who are staying around, I promise you guys are getting a well developed world and not a loosely built one. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back