• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach -- New Awakening -- (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I can do that, though it will most likely being in the 'other' thread linked above with all the different captains and espadas.
That's fine. ^^ I just suggested reading about the captain to get a general idea for now, usually the captains to some extent link to how the squad is at least 'personality' wise of sorts, and possibly shows what they can do with their skills in some cases. At least a good guideline until something is up.

It's okay, I haven't even finished Bleach yet. I'm working my way through it as we speak. I've learned enough to be able to participate and I have a good friend helping me out (thanks Hanarei Hanarei ). If you wanna throw some ideas out and get opinions, I'd be glad to help, or if it's more technical stuff, I know the GMs are working to make things run smoothly and effectively.

As long as you got a basic idea of bleach I think you should be fine, it is an AU RP after all so if you know what Shinigami and Arrancar are, you should be in good shape. ^^

Ahaha I cant wait~ btw fixed the stats and some issues with age and background.... Essentially My character is a vassal under a merchant family , he went to the Shin'e Academy on behest of his charge/best friend who later died.

T The Huntsmans Hunter Just wanted to note the hiragana for your zanpakuto name is slightly off. you're missing the character 'no'. So it should look like this

「あめのさいばんかん」

With kanji it would look like:

「天の裁判官」

Having the name be tennosaibankan rather than amenosaibankan would be slightly more likely to be used. However, tennosaibankan would have a more chinese 'sophisticated' feel. Whereas Amenosaibankan would have a more traditional Japanese feel.

This is all coming from a budding linguist and Japanese student. I still have a lot to learn, but that drew my interest and I had some questions about the name, so I decided to do a little research of my own, and since it was on your sword name, I figured I should share some of the stuff I found.

T The Huntsmans Hunter Just wanted to note the hiragana for your zanpakuto name is slightly off. you're missing the character 'no'. So it should look like this

「あめのさいばんかん」

With kanji it would look like:

「天の裁判官」

Having the name be tennosaibankan rather than amenosaibankan would be slightly more likely to be used. However, tennosaibankan would have a more chinese 'sophisticated' feel. Whereas Amenosaibankan would have a more traditional Japanese feel.

This is all coming from a budding linguist and Japanese student. I still have a lot to learn, but that drew my interest and I had some questions about the name, so I decided to do a little research of my own, and since it was on your sword name, I figured I should share some of the stuff I found.
Ah thank you, I know slim to nothing about the Japanese language only knowing little bits and bats. I went for the more Japanese traditional feeling which is why I went for Amenosaibankan. Once again thank you and I'll change my hiragana.

Well, wether you'd like to learn it or not, the fact that you've exposed yourself to hiragana and know what it is, that's a good start. You'd be surprised how many people don't know the first thing about Japanese syllabaries and it's such a fundamental key to learning the language properly.

Hanging about. Not sure if everyone was told happy was on vacation and wouldn't be doing any posting for about 4-5 days granted that was a few days ago now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back