Black Lagoon: Info

Carl

Not A Llama...
Here's some basic info about the rp.

3 factions rule the town of Roanapur,a (fictional) city in Thailand.

- Corrupt Law Enforcement ( Basicly the entirety of the police department in Roanapur )

- Hotel Moscow ( Military organization, Russian origin, run by Miss Balalaika )

- The Thailand/Roanapur-faction of The Triade ( Run by Mr. Chang )

balalaika.jpg

Black-Lagoon-Chang.jpg

You do NOT want to step on the toes of these organizations, They're basicly small armies that we have no chance of winning against. These 3 organizations remain on a 'friendly' basis but it's a delicate truce and can be shattered easily.

There are alot of other minor organizations that may or may not have ties with one of these 3 organizations.

One of those minor orginzations is The Black Lagoon Company, us, we are specialized in alot of different types of criminal activities, such as:

- Theft

- Smuggling

- Looting/Salvaging

- Assassination

- etc. etc.

~~

The rp starts out with us, basicly, being a fresh organization and still inexperienced compared to most other organizations. Our skills, equipment, tactics, ... are all still basic and as we progress in missions all of those things improve.

This rp will have storylines in order to keep the rp flowing but they will be mission-storylines and none of those missions are set in stone. So if you have an idea for a mission or an arc/storyline, feel free to run it by me or Cide and we'll work something out.

Cide & me will function both as characters of the Lagoon Company and Storytellers. Basicly that means there will be events going on that are not in your control, which adds depth/difficulty/realism/surprises/...

So do not control all of your enemies, sometimes you will be able to play as enemies aswell so you're not guided by-the-hand too much. But sometimes we will act as them and the odds of getting out in one piece are in direct correlation with how you roleplay and how you think.

Death is not going to happen unless with your approval OR if you step out of bounds after being warned one too many times.

=> Pissing off Miss Balalaika or Mr Chang too much = Us finding you chopped up in a barrel, or worse.

~~

If you have any questions feel free to ask them to me / Cide directly or post them in this thread.

~~

Cheers.

-licks lips devilishly-

Yeeessss...I have a BEAUTIFUL character in mind,too... Expect knives,martial skill...And an affinity for things that go "boom".

oh god, a Black Lagoon RP. I am SO in. expect my character to have an affinity for guns. hehehe. Oh this will be fun!

Actually this thread is quite old and the rp has already gone inactive/ended.

But if you want I can create a new rp, I always liked this anime so I'm up for it if you are. ^^

oh lol, i didnt even bother to look how old it was my friend. :P But if you would like to, go ahead! im really eager to get started in an RP here! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back