Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

(("TABBY SING ME A LULLABY"

"No Frank"

"TABBY I WANNA HUG"

"No Frank"

"TABBY-"

"YOUR DRUNK GO TO SLEEP JESUS CHRIST IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING GET OUT OF MY ROOM"

KILL THOSE ZOMBIES YEAH))

((*sigh* why is it I you always call upon))

Sebastian noticed his guests had been gone for a while. With a shrug, he walked to Ciel's office and knocked before walking in. "Would you like anything?" He asked bowing.

Oswin realized she had wondered too far and was lost. In the dark. "Hello?" She called out in a whisper.

((THE CURSE IS BROKEN))

Ciel looked up from his work. He had just noticed that it has gotten late. "I would like some tea, Earl Grey, I need to relax so I can retire for the night." He said as he began to stack his papers together and placing them nicely in the corner of the desk and cleaning up anything else on it so that it was nice and organized in his way for the morning when he would again return to work. Ciel thought on how he should really take a break at this at some point.

((DAMN! I was gonna have Oswin walk in when Frank had nothing but his boxers on.

Thanks Dark, things were getting out of hand)) 
((Men don't grow up, we just get bigger))

((Obviously *rolls eyes* ;) ))

Sebastian smiled. "Of course." And walked out to get some tea, returning a few minutes later and setting the tray down.

((Of course Sebby could walk in........))

((Frank:*Dead silence*

Sebby:*Runs and embraces Frank* "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment")) 
((Embrace the yaoi, EMBRACE IT!))

((new fanfic idea *slapped and pushed off a cliff*))

"Thank you, Sebastian." Ciel said giving Sebastian a nod and sipping his tea. "You are dismissed for the rest of the night, if you wish." He added in.

Tabitha noticed Frank somewhat dozing off as they were walking. She slapped him lightly on the face. "Hey, stay awake drunky, we still need to get to the manor and Ellyn and I will not want to drag your passed out ass." She said looking up to him.

Sebastian bowed one last time and left the room. "Well, I suppose I'll enjoy myself then." He said to himself with a smile. He walked outside only to notice a very drunk Frank and the two ladies. "What a complete idiot." He murmered to himself.

Oswin raced around frantically. "H- hello!?" She was panicking and she didn't know why.

Tabitha noticed Sebastian when they approached the manor. "Good evening, Mr.Michaelis...I must make this greeting short because someone here got a lil' too carried away and got drunk and needs to be taken to his room so he can pass out." She said, in a slight annoyed tone. She smiled to Sebatian and gave a nod to Ellyn as a way of saying "lets go" and she had them walk in and heat to Frank's room.

((I must go friends...school night *sobs*))

((I always find it easy to find things that would f*ck over Frank, such as

Passed out Frank(in front of Tabby): "Ohoho Oswin, talk about chest and booty!"

It's like "Brain, do you want me to screw Frank over?" ))

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
((I see Tabby doing two things, beating the shit out of Oswin, then beating the shit out of Frank))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back