Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((I feel like a noob in Phantasy Star Online 2 because it only comes in Japanese so i have to use guides to figure out wth to click xD ))

((We're all noobs at something, I'm a noob at Beyond two souls, cause I have it and refuse to play it))

((I tried playing it, but I suck so bad at guns that I just went around smacking people with a pipe or a baseball bat xD I'll just stick to Alice and Skyrim thanks lol))

((I USED TO HAVE OBLIVION (but I sold it cause I finished it and went to get skyrim)) AND I ALWAYS WENT AROUND SAYING "YOU VIOLATED THE LAW" LIKE THE GUARDS AND IT WAS THE BEST))

((YES, I STOLE A SWEETROLL)) 
((I always remember that a guy referred to Farcry 3 as "Skyrim with guns" but then I said "No dipshit, Fallout is Skyrim with guns" anyone else think that?))

((WHY WOULD YOU DOOOOO THAT

NOWTHE GUARDS WILL BE LIKE

"Let me guess...someone stole your sweetroll?")) 
((yeah, thats true xD ))

((Holy crap sorry I was at school... you know? That hell hole you're forced to g oto for seven hours.. and I forgot what's happening so give me a sec to go back....))

((Lucky!^.^))

Oswin walked to the edge of the clearing nervously. They looked like nice folks and Frank hd said they were kind but... she grinned sadistically. If they tried anything, her sword would be skewering them in a second. She smiled innocently at Frank. "Thanks for introducing me to everyone."

((I only for for an hour and a half, except for Tuesdays, EIGHT F*CKING HOURS STRAIGHT, but I'm on my laptop for most of it))

Tabitha and Ciel looked over to see that the group had returned. She noticed Oswin and smiled to her. Although, she had noticed the sadistic smile cross her face, and she put her guard up, but still kept her now fake smile up, to appear friendly. But she knew that something could be wrong, but she was not going to try and offend.

Ciel did not even crack a smile, he never did. He just gave Oswin a nod, showing he acknowledged her presence. He just hoped that he could leave back to the manor soon. Being around crowds tired him.

"Miss Oswald, this is Tabitha and Ciel,"Frank said," Tabitha, Ciel, this is Miss Oswin Oswald."he waved his towards her."She is a friend." Frank had still to judge her character and goals, but as long a she didn't try anything, there would be plenty of time for that. While it seemed fated, why hadn't she come out of the well? She had come to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back