Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((I think Frank digs the blue eyes more, and the whole "I CAN AND MUST PROTECT HER" Knight in shining armor thing vs. Oswin can handle herself)) 
((Also, there's the fact that Oswin can be cruel, where Tabby is just always being nice and awesome))

((Tabby is way too nice

if she was attacked by a bear, instead of running...she would be like a stereotypical Canadian

"IM SO SORRY, SORRY, WOW SORRY"))

((Haha omg))

Oswin heard voices as she was strolling through the woods that she had just found. "Enemies?" she said out loud to herself and then shook her head. She pulled her sword out of the hilt and walked stealthily towards them. She peered around a tree and saw a group... a strange group. She whipped around it and shouted, "Halt! Who are you?"

Sebastian was startled by the new appearance. "The question is who are you?"

Oswin grinned as she held out her sword. "I am Oswin Oswald, ex-captain to the ship Night Beauty." She twirled the sword in her hand. "Now, please. Your names?" She stuck her sword into the ground and leaned on it. She was tired after walking for so long.

((errr... they change?))

((I still dig the love triangle though. I can picture while Oswin is just hanging with Frank ,Tabby stays out of the way because she's too scared to do anything about it lol))

((But the average Canadian would just kill the bear, like " The one I killed when I was ten was tougher"))

((There are two types of Canadians i guess, lol)) 
((imma just continue Tabby and Ciel making awkward eye contact))

Tabitha and Ciel stayed quiet. The both of them didn't know what to even talk about anymore. They occasionally looked at each other. Tabitha just smiled awkwardly and looked around, acting like she was interested in the leaves of the trees or a random butterfly that passed by. Tabitha stood back up and walked around, looking mostly at the well.

"I wonder what would happen if I went back in?" She wondered. She decided it wasn't a good idea to try. What of she was sent home? What if she was sent in some other time frame? What if nothing happened at all? Many questions, one after another. Tabitha decided to leave it alone for now.

"I, am Frank Jaeger" He decided to start acting official," Staff Sergeant, United States Army, Seventh Cavalry." Frank looked at her," Aren't you a little young to be a captain, let alone be an ex-captain miss Oswald? And," Frank noticed her clothing," may I ask where the lady is from?" As serious as the words were, he had a broad smile, this was shaping up to be a very interesting adventure. 
(( OMFG MOCK THE WEEK IS FUNNY AS F*CK))

Oswin's eyes widened. He was so.... handsome. "I'm not that young." She said beginning to smile. "Well actually I guess I am. I just... the crew loved me. But then... I guess killing a man gets you kicked off." She stuck her sword back into its hilt. "I come from... somewhere nearby. The ocean I suppose. The ocean was my home."

((SWEET BABY JESUS, FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT IT SAID "KILLING A MAN GETS YOU OFF" AND LITERALLY YELLED WHAT THE F*CK))

Sebastian bowed. "I am Sebastian Michaelis." She didn't seem to be paying attention to him though. She was concentrating on Frank. He glared.

"I'm sorry to hear that,"Frank had pain in his voice,"No one as young as yourself should have to kill a man."He thought of himself, little younger than her when he did it, and in droves at that. He perked up,"Well, it makes no difference, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And I hope that I may call you a friend." He shot her a winning smile, she was like Tabitha and him." Perhaps I could introduce you to the rest of these people, miss Oswald?"

Oswin nodded her head. "We can be friends." She said, her voice rising so it sounded super girly. She cleared her throat, hoping he didnt notice. "And I would be happy to meet the others. Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back