• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Butler: Blood,Roses,and War (ic)

Nonexisting

Four Thousand Club
a489352456f39a5739c428a806ab51a7.jpg

taking place a good few years after the events of what happened with the angel and the queen, things have indeed changed. after the death of the angel and many others London started a new as many strange events still occurred to keep ciel quite busy now being in his teen years and having trouble from various foes. a lot has happened over those few years as new characters appear and old ones remain or has passed away. there is a new threat arising which that of the angels have appeared at the news of their fallen one and decide to take action as there is a all out territorial way between the angels,demons,and reapers. who will preveal? who will survive? and who do you side with?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_a81rygy7qds8gg48wcg8c84ko_640.jpg

character sign up:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/black-butler-blood-roses-and-war-characters-sign-up.316652/

ooc:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/black-butler-blood-roses-and-war-ooc.316754/

Last edited:
today had been a rather quiet day, ciel had been kept up in his study handling paperwork and files. he had alot to get done and he simply did not want to be bothered. it was the upmost importance that he was left to his concentration. alot had indeed happened over the last few years and he was now 16. things had went back to "normal" or that's what most had assumed. none really remembered what had happened really too much either. things lately have been much different now. there was a currently increasing angel population in london and even more demons as well as reapers have appeared. the territorial dispute was dreadful and of course the angels were just as bad as angela was. then there was part of the proof of the increase in number of demons appearing though happened to be curled in a ball on sebastian's bed. his name was nemo von cipher or thats what the tag on his collar said since that's what he called himself. sebastian said he was a hell cat/ incubus hybrid of sorts and not like any of demon he had met. they had ended up taking it in when sebastian had found him,appearently he bore no memories having a sort of amnesia but also it was apparent he also had been separated from someone perhaps his master. that seal on his chest proved it. for now he had no choice but to let the demon stay after all the servants and sebastian especially took a liking to him. plus he was extremely good when it came to more creative pursuits especially with clothing. ciel exhaled flipping the pages and wrote down a few things.

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake
Britt-21 Britt-21
MTMM MTMM

Grell excitedly ran out of the reaper library, giggling. He had just finished his duties for the day and was now free as a bird. He quickly decided to stop by the Phantomhive manour. Revving up his chainsaw, he ran, before gaining enough momentum to jump and dig the chainsaw into the ground, now riding it, going much faster than he could running.

He laughs as he jumps from the chainsaw into the window of Ciel's office, falling in with his chainsaw. He quickly stands up, looking around before noticing Ciel,

''Oh.. It seems I've come into the wrong room...'' Grell says quietly, before shutting off his chainsaw and walking to Ciel, ''Hey, do you know where my sweet Bassy is? I've come to see him~'' He says, leaning over Ciel and putting his hands on the desk, grinning.
N Nonexisting

Grell excitedly ran out of the reaper library, giggling. He had just finished his duties for the day and was now free as a bird. He quickly decided to stop by the Phantomhive manour. Revving up his chainsaw, he ran, before gaining enough momentum to jump and dig the chainsaw into the ground, now riding it, going much faster than he could running.

He laughs as he jumps from the chainsaw into the window of Ciel's office, falling in with his chainsaw. He quickly stands up, looking around before noticing Ciel,

''Oh.. It seems I've come into the wrong room...'' Grell says quietly, before shutting off his chainsaw and walking to Ciel, ''Hey, do you know where my sweet Bassy is? I've come to see him~'' He says, leaning over Ciel and putting his hands on the desk, grinning.
N Nonexisting

ciel looked up at him in annoyance. "i'm quite busy...go bother someone else.." he retorted rather grumpily as he attended to his paperwork with a hefty sigh. that was when nemo having heard the commotion came in opening the doors quickly and looked around quickly. the rather tall demon tilted his head a little narrowing his red eyes. "is this one bothering you young lord?" the incubus asked sharply and ciel shooed his hand. "you handle that freak nemo...." ciel told him and the hybrid gave a light nod. "very well...you come with me.." he anwsered and turned away starting to walk.

Grell, quickly glaring at Ciel before he turns to look at Nemo, ''Ooh.. Hehe.. You're a cutie, huh~?'' He flirts, stepping in front of Nemo and wrapping his arms around his neck, ''Aheh.. Hi, I'm Grell~'' He says, looking into his eyes with his own greenish yellow eyes.

Grell, quickly glaring at Ciel before he turns to look at Nemo, ''Ooh.. Hehe.. You're a cutie, huh~?'' He flirts, stepping in front of Nemo and wrapping his arms around his neck, ''Aheh.. Hi, I'm Grell~'' He says, looking into his eyes with his own greenish yellow eyes.

nemo seeming not too bothered by grell touching him looked down at the reaper. unlike others he didn't give off a look of disgust at the flirting and more rather leaned in giving a devilish grin as his tail flicked behind him. " i'm nemo. also my i must say if you are the same grell i've heard of they really don't give you enough credit....you are quite a pretty red rose.." nemo told him before pulling himself away and gesturing for the reaper to follow him down stairs.

nemo seeming not too bothered by grell touching him looked down at the reaper. unlike others he didn't give off a look of disgust at the flirting and more rather leaned in giving a devilish grin as his tail flicked behind him. " i'm nemo. also my i must say if you are the same grell i've heard of they really don't give you enough credit....you are quite a pretty red rose.." nemo told him before pulling himself away and gesturing for the reaper to follow him down stairs.
Grell blushes, giggling. He says something that was almost the words thank you but he couldn't quite make it sound like real words through all the fangrelling he was doing. He follows Nemo with absolutely no hesitation, smiling constantly.

Elizabeth was having an ordinary day as she walked around the city in search of cute things to buy with Paula, her maid. The day was bright and warm, unlike how England usually is, which Lizzie was grateful for. She walked into a dress shop, where her eyes sparkled at the sight of bright pinks and dainty blues, silk skirts and lacy ends, and basically the most beautiful things you could ever want from a dress.
"Oh, I do hope I find a really cute one to show off to Ciel with!" she said to herself, then walked around the small shop in search of just that.

After hours of shopping and a few bags of dresses, shoes, and accessories, she and Paula walked out of the London market place. Though, as they did, Lizzie happened upon a really cute girl walking around as if she didn't know what to do. And, since no one seemed to have taken notice of this, Lizzie took it upon herself to help the girl.
"Excuse me," she started as she walked up, "but are you lost?"
"Oh, well, it's my first day in the city, and I'm not really sure what to do first," replied the girl, wearing a warm smile.
"Well, welcome to London! Where did you come from?"
The girl was about to answer 'I'm from Heaven and fell,", but then thought of it and said instead, "I came from a place far away, and I am no longer allowed back. I just... didn't fit in, you know? So, now I'm here, hoping to find a place to stay and really live the life I've wanted to for so long. Though finding a job here looks to be challenging..."
"Oh, if you need a job, I can ask my betrothed if he can hire you! I've heard that his servants have come from different backgrounds, so I don't think there should be any trouble getting you a job there!" Lizzie offered. "Why don't you come with me and I can call him up and ask?"
"Oh, why thank you so much! I'm truly in your debt," thanked the girl, and all three girls left to Lizzie's manor, and once they had arrived, Lizzie took the girl's hand and took her over to the phone, where Lizzie dialed Ciel's number and waited for a reply.

N Nonexisting

Lucilla checked herself over once more before sighing. One way or another, she was going to try to talk with one Ciel Phantomhive. "I hope he can actually help me. Well. He'll be more help than Scotland Yard anyways." She smiled a little as she headed out the door. It would be a pretty lengthy journey from the Grimm Manor to where Ciel Phantomhive lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back