[Birthright] (OOC) Discussion

Just a quick little question I'm slowly developing a concept for a birthright, with the consultation of a few friends and I was wondering if an intimidating disfigurement would be considered a disadvantage?

Numel said:
Just a quick little question I'm slowly developing a concept for a birthright, with the consultation of a few friends and I was wondering if an intimidating disfigurement would be considered a disadvantage?
I am sorry to say Numel, but the storytellers for Birthright have concluded that there isn't enough interest to continue playing. Though there are more fantasy roleplays on the way, so I am certain your concept can be moved.

We are also considering making a spin off version of this, just a smaller one, as an Intermission Roleplay is there is enough interest.

For those of you interested in having your characters, you can have them copied to the Writer's Den if you so desire.

The characters were great (I loved a lot of them), but the posting passion was low? Though thanks everyone for playing.

If interest really rises in the Opening Night Thread, we can consider reopening this, or like I said make it an intermission RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back