• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BioShock: New Beginnings

Shux, I haven't noticed any BioShock Rp's around so I was like, "Hey, Why not make one yourself!" so I did! Eh, you probably dont care, but try to rack in as much people as possible!!

I'll see if I can spread the word. Also question can character have plasmids? Is there a limit?

Well, Plasmids, in the current time of the game, BUUUUT when they are released you character can buy them to their heart's content!

Rememer.. Adam is an adicting drug.. so the more the worse..

I only planned at have 1 or 2 at the most 3. Since this is Rapture I was gonna stick to Swarm of Insects (there's a backstory to this one. But, if I have to buy then there won't be.), Electro bolt, and Telekinesis.

I'll wait. Becuase honestly I dont want just two people rping at the same time I want a bunch so a bunch of things are going on at once, then they all clash as this giant event.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think this will be interesting as long as not everyone is a super gangster shooter 9001 suspiciously resistant to plasmid's insanity. If I see more people joining it will be likely that I will join.

Ya, I always had an intrest in gang roleplays, for I usually play as the police, huntin' them down. But I have came across one guy who would dodge every bullet.. Even when he was in a parking lot, empty, cornered and we eventually mowed him down but he dodged like six bullets by just rolling...

@The Nameless One And thats why if anyone acts out of place they get kicked from the roleplay, because honestly I am sick of it >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back