• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Billionaire Babies ✈

VintageBlues

downtown queen

BILLIONAIRE BABIES

tumblr_nb0atkrBHE1sd1mc2o1_500.jpg

When 27 of the world's richest individuals mysteriously die within several weeks of each other, their children are brought together in an inevitable game of fate. The press revolve around

them like hungry bees and the police are restless. All 16 children are brought together for a television interview, where they're forced to collectively share their feelings to the entire world. During the interview, a pressing question is raised, how do 27 healthy billionaires drop dead in less than a month of each other?

Upon meeting each other, they realize that it’s now their responsibility to uphold their parent’s legacy and solve the mystery. They also realize that their success depends on how well they can play nice. Despite differing reputations, legacies, and scandals, they must be docile in the pursuit of truth.

Note: I apologize for my lack of coding, I'm extra lazy right now. Let me know if you have any questions, i'd be happy to answer. I'm still fleshing out the plot so any ideas are welcomed. I'll be sure to tag you on the main thread if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like a lot of fun... I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back