Big tokusatsu fan incoming!

KRPrimus

Rider, Ranger and Roleplay Guy
I am KRPrymus, mainly I just go by Prymus in the roleplay world. I am a big tokusatsu fan and I've watched over 800 episodes of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. I especially like the former though I have watched a lot more of the latter. My favorite series is Kamen Rider Gaim and KR Drive is a close second. This big fixation is partially due to my high-functioning autism, particularly Asperger's Syndrome.

I have over 1 1/2 years of extensive, almost daily, roleplay experience in series such as Steven Universe. Most of my high-quality roleplay has been carried out on Roblox. Thus, this is my first venture into the world of roleplay in forum format.

If you have a Kamen Rider or Super Sentai roleplay, I'm in for it! I will be consistently looking out for new ones every day I can.

Good to be here and I hope to see some of you around!

P.S. Super Sentai's American counterpart is Power Rangers. If any of you are doing a Power Rangers roleplay I'd be down for that too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prymus, welcome to RPNation. I don't know what Tokusatsu is but uh... I'm not familiar with any of the fandoms you've listed. :P Definitely try and make an interest check, that will definitely be the best way to draw in people with similar interests. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm usually bopping around.

Tokusatsu is a live action form of television in Japan in which the series are based around battles, typically faction vs. faction or most commonly good vs. evil. The Kamen Rider and Super Sentai Series are unique in that they have a completely different series every October and February respectively, with a completely different cast of characters and a brand new plot each year.

The plot of the current Kamen Rider series, Kamen Rider Ghost:

Takeru Tenkuji is a young man who receives a strange package in the mail from his deceased father, dated 13 years ago which contains a strange sphere. On his 18th birthday he is attacked and killed by a being known as a Ganma, and is revived in limbo as a ghost by a man known as Sennin. But Takeru must gather 15 Eyecons, which contain the souls of famous people who have died (luminaries), all within 99 days. If he does this, he will receive one wish which he can use to bring himself back to life. He uses a special belt, the Ghost Driver, to channel the powers of the luminary Eyecons he collects and use their powers in battle against the Ganma as Kamen Rider Ghost. (Ghost is on its 31st episode as of this post.)

P.S., I am interested in modern and futuristic roleplay if you know where to find one.

Hi and welcome to RP Nation! Sounds interesting - I haven't watched anything Power Rangers since Trinity left at the very beginning - still, I'm sure you'll find many people who will be glad to rp with you.

The actress who played Trini died, sad times. For the last two Kamen Rider series at the very end they had the main character die at the end of the series then get revived again. This year is different because the main character died on the first episode. I believe they're about to release the trademark for next year's Kamen Rider series at the end of the month.

Also the trademark for Power Rangers Ninja Steel was released this year, the 24th season (I think?) This year was the 40th anniversary of Super Sentai and the 45th of Kamen Rider so I know they made Kamen Rider Amazons along with the new movie for Kamen Rider 1 back the day before Easter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back