• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Big Dumb Sketchpile [requests closed]

Oooh! Oh my gosh how lovely.

Are you keen on female characters too? I have a few interesting character designs that you may find inspiration in.

Character: Scarlet Moon

Appearance: She has short hair, hazel eyes, uhhhh, she has a plump face with rosy cheeks, she is probably wearing a hunting jacket and some jeans with a t-shirt or tank top under. You can have fun with the rest

Any ref images you have: uhhh idk...

Mood? What would you like them doing?: sitting down on something or shooting a bow maybe....

I gotta know if you draw mecha/robots, do ya? I kinda have a humanoid robot with Gurren Lagann and Steven Universe inspirations. I just wanna ask before I send a request

Character: Joy (its a guy)

Appearance: red short curly hair, eye patch on left eye, scar near left eye that starts from middle of forehead to hi left ear in an arc. wears a hoodie and jeans. soft, delicate face, big cyan eyes.

Any ref images you have: sorry, its an OC.

Mood? What would you like them doing?:happy, smiling

Hey guys, thank you all for the requests! Everyone is added to the queue, and I'm closing requests for now. I'll work on these over the next week. Sorry I haven't kept up with the thread, for some reason the alerts stopped.

@Sesaline, sure! Please post :D

@CupAndCough, Mechs are fine. Fun, actually! Please post your refs and such :D

@Alyssya Magnolia, I'm declining your request, I'm afraid. To me it's a little rude to turn up in a request thread and then just declare that you're going to do something different from what the artist asked for. Easier for you and harder for me, but if you'd just asked instead of telling I would have allowed it.

Alright--Thanks for the response! Does that mean I can make a request, cause I see that you aren't taking any--does that mean I can't make one?

CupAndCough said:
Alright--Thanks for the response! Does that mean I can make a request, cause I see that you aren't taking any--does that mean I can't make one?
No no please do! I just meant I was closing to people who hadn't posted already, sorry for the confusion ^^'

Alright then, thank so much!

Character: Geode

Appearance: Geode is a masculine android with legs and arms rather lanky (Shins and forearms are rather elongated adding to a slight elegant look) With a wider torso and circular pauldrons that jut out from a torn cloak (Reminiscent of Dark Suit from Metroid). Due to extensive damage and improvised repairs. A multi-colored and mangled jewel lies embedded on inside of his left-side partially smashed chest. There seems to be slight vegetation on his body due to him being out of commission for a while. Colors of the character I leave to you though if it'll be easier a gray/pale blue would be my first preference

Any ref images you have:

Pauldron Ref:

latest
Main Body Ref: (Note I would like the lack of the horn and the tail if you'd allow. His eyes are more circular and his mouth appears to be just a thin and long vent also he is a bit less bulky and more lithe)

lazengann_by_xshaunx.jpg

latest
anti_spiral_lazengann_by_disastranagant.png

Mood? What would you like them doing?:

Standing with arm raised high enough to have a bird perch on his index finger, he looks at the bird and appears calm.

(IM SO SORRY IF I'M ASKING TOO MUCH, this is the first time I'm actually doing something like this )

@CupAndCough, totally cool mate! Thanks for all the good reference material. I might end up doing waist-up or something so you can the bird clearly.

• aerysette-25998.cover.png

sesabyluu2_by_l2ing-da9hua8.png

Both were drawn by hibunni as gifts for me ; v ; Idai's tentacles are not attached to her! Her summon is a supermassive sea creature, and she can call forth just the (downsized) tentacles if she chooses.
Though I can draw, I am still an avid art appreciator! I really enjoy the pieces you have posted.

I honestly can't decide from any one character above; also I know how inspiration hits and motivates so if none of them are sparking your interest, no worries! I understand and will not take it personally, promise!

Thanks for viewing n.n

Last edited by a moderator:
Coward said:
@Daisie !
I got kinda lazy with the colouring sorry x.x
tumblr_oaerncd1RH1uoblcyo1_1280.jpg
OH MY GOODNESS!

That's so cool!! I didn't think you accepted my CS. You never said anything ;-;

Thank you so much!!

Daisie said:
OH MY GOODNESS!
That's so cool!! I didn't think you accepted my CS. You never said anything ;-;

Thank you so much!!
YW ^^

Sorry I accepted everyone in a single post, should have just tagged y'all in it or something. Glad you like it!

Coward said:
YW ^^
Sorry I accepted everyone in a single post, should have just tagged y'all in it or something. Glad you like it!
Okie doke! Hey, could I PM you about something? ^w^ I might need some tips with drawing in the near future.

wow your art is truly beautiful... you lucky duck im so jealous

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back